Guys ive got a question are all wammy bar handle thingys the same diamiter. because i just bought one now and the thread is to small
Quote by PrimalScreamer
Hey TS i just stole your girlfriends wallet and found what seems to be your balls inside.

Gear:
Guitars
Stagg H300 GBK
Framus Nashville
Samick Malibu
Strat/SG Faded Custom
Hopf Acoustic
Hopf Semi Acoustic
Amp
Peavey Deuce Series
yo how did u know that it was 20 bucks?
Quote by PrimalScreamer
Hey TS i just stole your girlfriends wallet and found what seems to be your balls inside.

Gear:
Guitars
Stagg H300 GBK
Framus Nashville
Samick Malibu
Strat/SG Faded Custom
Hopf Acoustic
Hopf Semi Acoustic
Amp
Peavey Deuce Series
Quote by soulflyV
Man what a waste of $20.

Just whammy without a whammy. Y'know, like Slash and the guy with the chuckie mask.

haha
my whammy bar on my ibanez sucks it wont stay in! I think its my flyod rose thats messed up though
Quote by !3LEM3NT!
yo how did u know that it was 20 bucks?

it's a video, How to whammy without a whammy bar.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
no. not all are the same. my fender has a screw-in one, by my prs has one that you just press in.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Haha, poor kid. He discovered something he thought was new on guitar, shared it with people and gets the piss ripped out of him.

It is funny though.

agreed.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.