I recently acquired a Super Nintendo and now I need some games to go with it, so I know some of you guys/girls must have some, the ones I am really looking for are:
Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario World 2, Donkey Kong 1-3, and thats all I can think of right now but offer me others ones too, I have a Digitech Death Metal pedal I can trade and I also have cash
amazon, ebay, play etc.

get Super Metroid, best SNES game there ever was.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
I have super mario all stars, but I don't think I can part with it because it's a great game, but since I don't play it much, I'd sell it for a good price. pm me with an offer. (I don't need a distortion pedal)
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Oh I also have a madden football game for snes.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
I've got Street Fighter 2, classic SNES game.

Oh yeah, and I have Shaq Fu, and I have no problem admitting that
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
actraiser is one of the best video games that not many people have heard of.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
i have Super Star Wars, Killer Instinct, Mario Kart (somewhere), and NBA Live '95!
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Check your local Craigslist, and you may be able to get some cheap games.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Custom (Alpine White)
Roland Microcube

Hoping to get a Strat or Tele next.
i got a bunch of rpg's if your interested in them
Gear
Jackson DX10 Dinky
Dean Michael Schenker Standard
Dean ML XM (hot rodder)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Fender POS 75 Watt
MXR ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive