I am a huge dave m. fan as a matter of fact i have a signed dave mustaine king v. anyway im doing a survey who thinks megadeath should rejoin for a concert in new york or L.A.
Hahahaha its spelt Megadeth not Megadeath.
You gonna bark all day little doggie?
lol you spelled your favorite band's name wrong.. nice. I think it would be cool? Not much of a difference though they all sound the same.
Well you're not a fan, they're still together and it's Megadeth.

And other thing, you're twelve, you have to be thirteen to join this site.
My gear:
-No Brand Classical Guitar
-Squier Stratocaster Affinity Series
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Boss GT-8
-Boss DS-1
-Roland Cube 60

FREE TACOS!!!
Last edited by juan9122 at Jul 28, 2008,
Okay first of all..spell it right..like all the others said. Second...since they haven't disbanded...it would be really difficult for them to rejoin...unless you mean their old old line up with like Marty in it(one of my fav guitarists) then I would say yeah sure...it would be neat. But they're pretty good the way they are and I love their new guitarist too so...meh dont care really.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
I never brag about how incredibly awesome I am.

Megadeath is Dave Matthews' old thrash band, I mean the OT said Dave M. <-- So that's up for discussion .
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Megadeath is Dave Matthews' old thrash band, I mean the OT said Dave M. <-- So that's up for discussion .

Ah but the fact he said he has a signed dave mustaine guitar means he's talking about megadeth
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
Quote by dp2007
Ah but the fact he said he has a signed dave mustaine guitar means he's talking about megadeth

Or a guy calling himself Dave Mustaine, working with Dean, and ina band called Megadeath,.

Wow, that sucked.

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
he could mean the original megadeth line up, i think the kid should come back and let us know what he meant
Quote by megaderrick
Too bad Gar is dead

Stop reminding me.

Quote by eggsandham2