With the recent acquisition of the Donais, I no longer require the services of my M-II.

It is more than a bit beaten as you can probably see in the pics, but for what I am asking for it, I consider it to be a decent deal if you are looking for a solid and decent playing, beater FR guitar.

First off, its a '96 model which to the best of my knowledge equals made in Japan. The body is Alder not Basswood or Agathis, and the neck is maple with a Rosewood fingerboard. There are 24 jumbo frets which I will not lie do need dressing (Probably not leveling, but definitely dressing), but are playable (Ugly, but playable).

Pickups are an EMG 81 in the bridge position, and an EMG SA in the neck position. The volume pot needs to either be cleaned or replaced as it is very crackley, but again, it does work (Not very well but it does work).

The bridge is a Schaller FR with 4 springs in the cavity which I've silenced with some foam. The locking nut works perfectly and isn't overly burred or worn.

If I haven't addressed anything, if you have any questions or would like additional pics, please feel free to ask. I do not have a case to include with it and therefore don't really want to ship it. Local pickup/delivery is preferred.

When I was at Sam Ash this weekend, they had a used version of the same guitar that was in much better physical condition than mine (Though mine includes a tone knob and EMGs) for $399.

I'm asking $300 for this guitar seeing as how it does need a fair bit of love. I can negotiate a little, but I do have a lot of emotional investment in this guitar so I'm only going to bend ever so slightly.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Bump
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
Not so much, for the sake of argument, what are you offering?
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
Could you wait about a week?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Yes I can. Where are you located?
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
Door Country, Wisconsin.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Shipping is going to be difficult without a case.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
might I suggest you can wrap it in cardboard for him.

you can buy the big sheets of cardboard from your local post office I believe.

just remove the strings and wrap it in bubble rap (quite a few layers just to be safe) then tightly pack the cardboard over it.

and I was going to offer my guitar
Yeah, just take off the strings, wrap it in a few layers of bubble wrap, and put it in a box with peanuts.
:
Quote by malachifivebass

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

Quote by GuitaristTrue
...I was going to offer my guitar
Appreciate the offer, but this one is going because I've got more than I need

Quote by avenged_7_fold
Yeah, just take off the strings, wrap it in a few layers of bubble wrap, and put it in a box with peanuts.
As much as I don't like the idea, if you want it that badly, I'll do this for you. As there will be no tension on it, the bridge and springs will probably come off as well.

I'm going to put up more pics of it as soon as I can (Probably tomorrow night). The finish is (as I said) more than a bit beaten and I just want to show it as best I can so there are no surprises

Given a good once over, it is a great playing and sounding guitar. I do love it and it means a lot to me, I just have no desire to invest anything into it as I have no need for an FR equipped guitar now or probably ever again.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
Bump.

More pics tonight hopefully
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
As I said above...
Quote by jm1681
Not so much, for the sake of argument, what are you offering?
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
sorry, must have skipped it. i've got a boss mt-2, cs-2, various pickups, a couple guitar necks, ibanez guitar body...EX series i think, video games (xbox 360), also got some celestion g10-30 speakers
In regards to the skip, no big deal

In regards to the trade, I'm afraid not
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
Ttt
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
bump
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
ttt
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
bump
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
ttt
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
up
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
Have you sold it yet? just curious...
Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they've got nothing to lose.

-Robin Williams
Quote by Resistance19
Have you sold it yet? just curious...
Unfortunately no
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
IF I sent cash for a cheap (49.99-ish) case, would you be more interested in shipping it?

I love my ESP EC, but i need a floyd for the stuff my band does now...
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Well...

I do currently have it in an SKB hard case which I was planning on keeping and using. But, as I'm not really playing out anymore, I don't really need hard cases now do I?

Said SKB case is littered with stickers from its days of heavy use and it actually has a small hole in it (Necessary due to the length of the headstock). Also keep in mind that it is not a form-fit case, its a universal case. Still, the interior could be padded and stuffed to somewhat keep it from moving around during shipping.

If you like, I'll simply include the case for another $20, but the cost of shipping is going to be all yours.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
Would you do $300 for the guitar and the case? I'll cover shipping and whatnot of course.
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Sending PM
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
Ttt
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
i'm realy interested in this
could i possibly have pictures of the damage?
also i'll pay shipping to the UK
Guitar is sold
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
i haven an Ibanez RG2 EX1 i would give you maybe with a little bit of cash with it, and i could probably meet you im only about 2 hours from ny
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
nm sorry didnt see its sold and the edit button isnt working as usual

so sorry for double post
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Wasn't really looking for trades anyway, but I do like those RGs...

Anyway, yeah she's gone. Sorry man.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头