Hey whats up guys, havent been on in a while but ive been practicing of course and it looks like i finally may be getting a job to save for gear.
I just sort of discovered these but it seems way to good to be true seeing as they are hand made and ****. But if anyone has played one id love to hear what you thought of it and what kind of tones you could get with it.
click here
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
There are a lot of threads about these amps (including the Bugera Users Militia), and even one on the first page (about a broken one). The general consensus is that they sound pretty good, very good for the price, but the reliability is a bit of a hit or miss. So if you do get one, make sure you get a good warranty for it.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Fama
There are a lot of threads about these amps (including the Bugera Users Militia), and even one on the first page (about a broken one). The general consensus is that they sound pretty good, very good for the price, but the reliability is a bit of a hit or miss. So if you do get one, make sure you get a good warranty for it.

+1

Got to demo two right out of the box.. One was DOA and the other worked.... The one that worked was decent for the price felt a bit cheap but its a cheap amp so its expeceted. They do need to be cranked a bit to really open up so be expecting that...

The tone was a copy of a 5150, I played the 6260 model and it was close but still pretty far off so as long as your expecting that then your good to go..