posted this in the pit then found out thats not the rite place. rethought where it should go. hope this choice is rite. since my last was closed instead of moved.

well i just got a new (used) guitar! figured i would post here in the pit since its more of a generic announcement than anything useful lol. just wanting to express my joy. picked up a 1999 MIJ ibanez rg7620 seven string with hardshell ibanez case! ill have pics up shortly. this si my first seven string after wanting one since the david lee roth skyscraper video came out showing steve with one.

jym
pics or you didn't get one
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
WHY WHY WHYYYYY!!!! Do people always do this? Dude, take pics, THENNNN come back and post. I hate it when people post, "Hey i just got this awesome amp, but hold on i got to go take a shower, and then i'll take pics of it and post them on here." It's annoying.

No offense to you, i understand you're all excited and whatnot, but it wouldn't have killed you to waited until you got the pics to post here.

Now, if i haven't offended you....

pics please!!!
O O

___
well, in all honesty, the pit is for spam. seeing as how this is spam, this was better suited for the pit.

there's a sticky for posting new gear pics at the top of the page.

so find a pic of your new guitar, feel free to post it here.

but also think of an electric guitar question to post about, or this thread could get closed too.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
pics.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Why did he even post this, if he was planning on logging off for over 3 hours later....
O O

___
actualy its right not rite

and congadulations
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
Quote by ibanez_2892
actualy its right not rite

and congadulations

O O

___
Quote by jj1565
well, in all honesty, the pit is for spam. seeing as how this is spam, this was better suited for the pit.

there's a sticky for posting new gear pics at the top of the page.

so find a pic of your new guitar, feel free to post it here.

but also think of an electric guitar question to post about, or this thread could get closed too.

Jenny, you do know that people do New Gear Day threads all the time right?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
haha sorry guys. im a father of 3 and kinda busy. thanks for the replies. i will have pics up tomorrow after noon. i have to go to some training classes for work at 7 a.m. as for a question, ummm.... what strings you guys suggest.

jym
Quote by jymellis
haha sorry guys. im a father of 3 and kinda busy. thanks for the replies. i will have pics up tomorrow after noon. i have to go to some training classes for work at 7 a.m. as for a question, ummm.... what strings you guys suggest.

jym

I use Ernie Ball, but it's really down to preference, buy a few packs of different brands and see what you think.
Cam Sampbell's my hero