So since Thursday morning I havn't been feeling too good. I thought I was just sick to my stomach for the first two days, and I went along trying to ignore it. So thursday I went to a water park with my friends and I was outside in 100 degree weather for about 7 hours. (and i'm not used to the heat)

Friday i was starting to feel better... but since yesterday its been getting alot worse. I dont think im just sick to my stomach anymore... I dont feel like i'm going to throw up or anything like that.

So what could be wrong with me? and how could I treat it? oh, and it doesn't feel like its exactly my stomach thats hurting... it feels like its above my stomach, like right in the middle of my torso, between my heart and my stomach.

advice?
Quote by Jackolas
If there is one good reply to this thread, I will be shocked and amazed.

yeah im not counting on many serious replies. but its worth a shot
Quote by Jeremy Clark

If mine continues I'm off to the doctor. It is getting better whatever was/is causing it. It might be unrelated to what you have but who knows, I have a feeling it might be stress related though.
How many days has it been since your last per-
Never mind.

I've had something similar. Mine was just a virus, take some painkillers and it'll be gone in a week. Assuming we have the same thing of course.
i was feeling pain around my stomach, turned out to by my appendix, maybe its that but yours sounds like its above the appendix actually.

you probably should see a doctor instead of asking the pit, half of us dont even know what pickups we want
Has a facehugger recently clamped onto your face and impregnated you with a little baby alien?
If so, please shoot yourself through the chest asap to prevent further infection
ohai little sig.
Quote by guitaringnathan
i was feeling pain around my stomach, turned out to by my appendix, maybe its that but yours sounds like its above the appendix actually.

you probably should see a doctor instead of asking the pit, half of us dont even know what pickups we want

yeah well... i'm cheap. I was considering seeing a doctor but I dont wanna waste money if I dont have too
It may be an ulcer, especially if it's a sharp pain. Excessive acid in your stomach will cause you to feel a bit sick in the stomach. You may also have gastritis. It's bacteria in your stomach: Heliobacter Pylori, that cause ulcers. Go see the doctor to rule it out. Hope you feel better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastritis
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
Last edited by fsae0607 at Jul 28, 2008,
I had something alonmg those lines a week ago, but after a week it went away
You probably need to go and have a sit on the toilet, dear.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Jeremy Clark
yeah well... i'm cheap. I was considering seeing a doctor but I dont wanna waste money if I dont have too

It's free in the UK. NHS... one of the best things in the world, when ran properly.
It could be an stomach ulcer.... I had quite a few ulcers in the last year or so and it sounds somewhat similar. Go to a doctor is the best thing to do,. Avoid spicy food. And most pain killers. The majority of pain killers are hard on the stomach. But yeah, get yourself checked just in case
Quote by Jackolas
If there is one good reply to this thread, I will be shocked and amazed.

The Pit is NOT the best place for advice, let alone to diagnose a medical condition!
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
Quote by fsae0607
It may be an ulcer, especially if it's a sharp pain. Excessive acid in your stomach will cause you to feel a bit sick in the stomach. You may also have gastritis. It's bacteria in your stomach: Heliobacter Pylori, that cause ulcers. Go see the doctor to rule it out. Hope you feel better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastritis

that's bull! I say, pull a Kurt Cobain and self medicate. in other words, go get addicted to heroin. hey, it worked for him. until... of course... it caused him to go into a coma... or got him drugged up right before he was killed... but, there's like only a .0001% chance of that happening!!! DO HEROIN DO HEROIN DO HEROIN DO HEROIN.

just kidding do what that guy said. if it's a really bad pain, like almost unbearable, go to the doctor. don't risk dying over a doctor bill. oh yeah, and not a wise move asking the pit.

some one reply to him with something about mudkipz, please.

Quote by Jeremy Clark

Why would you make this thread then? You could be dying for all you know. Maybe you're already dead, and it could've ben avoided if you would've WENT TO A DOCTOR INSTEAD OF POSTING IN THE PIT!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!111!!!
I'm a person.
Appendix maybe?

My girl was having the same pains until her appendix erupted spreading all it's harmful [juices] everywhere inside her body. They had to cut her open and get it all out. Now she has a badass scar on her stomach.

Just go to the doc mate.
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Stay away from alcohol and cigarettes for a while (or even the smoke of it) it could only make it worse. And go see a doctor if you really feel like it.
Screw doctors ask UG that sound like the right thing to do.......... get to a doctor ASAP it might just be a virus better to be safe than sorry.
Quote by Mutant Corn
Arellano's got a point.
Have you been pooping? If not, it could be Mesenteric adenitis* or constipation.

If you have, it could be Appendicitis.

*I had this.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
It's most likely heartburn. It's more acute than you'd expect sometimes, and can range from burning to feeling like your lungs have just been jammed onto a pike. Often stress can cause longterm bouts- try taking Gaviscon and that kind of stuff.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
that's bull! I say, pull a Kurt Cobain and self medicate. in other words, go get addicted to heroin. hey, it worked for him. until... of course... it caused him to go into a coma... or got him drugged up right before he was killed... but, there's like only a .0001% chance of that happening!!! DO HEROIN DO HEROIN DO HEROIN DO HEROIN.

:

My point exactly! Damn I love the Pit!
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Fender DG8S Acoustic