Well in about two months im goin to portugal(where im from) and my ucles got a cafe where he invites bands round to play and he asked me if i wanted to play this song, and i would do anything to! plz plz plz someone that this for me! The solo is just beautiful dont u think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDKFOdpy5yA&feature=related
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
thnkz dudde, really apreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
plz people feel my pain!(lol ) all i ned now is the solo, i know i shoudnt b tellin u to hurry up if sum1 is tabbin this its just that i need to no cuz i cant find the tab anywhere!!!
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
anyone plz?? just the solo..........
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
plz?
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
please, i understand you need this song badly, but dont beg, get on your knees, or bump so much. try doing it by yourself. listen to it about a million times and then find each note on the guitar. write it down in tab format. just dont beg.
My band's one cover is in my profile!

Rig:

Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Pagan Gold
Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
ok, lol, ill try, its just that i wanted to get it spot on............
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl