Page 1 of 2
I never thought I would ask this to the Pit, but how do I forget a girl that dumped me?

I really loved her, we dated for 1 year and two months, she was just perfect, I would do anything for her... It's been 7 months since she left me and I still love her, and three days passed she left me she was already dating another guy...

I've tried guitar, bass, working, alcohol and none of them worked... Don't suggest weed because I don't do drugs, and dating other girls would just result in me hurting the girl, and I don't want to be an asshole.

Any suggestions? I'm really bad here...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
1. Go to the relationship thread
2.???
3. Profit???
4. Hurt the girl, it's so fun trust me. That and the fact that she dumped you is pretty much her saying,"Yeah go ahead play with my head, I'm fair game."
Just go on as normal as possible. She might be one of those people you'll never forget, but you'll learn to live with it.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
You don't forget, you just move on.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by wizards?
2.???
3. Profit???

I didn't went to the relationship thread because it's not a relationship anymore, is more like forgetting someone.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Bleeding_me
I never thought I would ask this to the Pit, but how do I forget a girl that dumped me?

I really loved her, we dated for 1 year and two months, she was just perfect, I would do anything for her... It's been 7 months since she left me and I still love her, and three days passed she left me she was already dating another guy...

I've tried guitar, bass, working, alcohol and none of them worked... Don't suggest weed because I don't do drugs, and dating other girls would just result in me hurting the girl, and I don't want to be an asshole.

Shut the hell up noob.

Try writing a song about her. Btw, how would dating other girls hurt her if she's got with a guy 3 days after you broke up?

Edit:
Quote by Fleabag

I love you.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
bible did it for me... i was in the exact same situation as you we dated for 13 months. and yeah she slept with another dude like a weeka fter lol... if u wanna try bible read the book fo john in the new testament, good starting point.
PTARMIGAN DUNE?
Do her sister.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by vintage x metal
You don't forget, you just move on.

+1, and if there's one thing I've learned, is that you shouldn't worry too much about being an asshole sometimes, because in the end you're hurting yourself more than you would hurt other people. You can't make your happiness depend on a person, if you have to let your happiness depend on something than at least pick an object.
Do what I do: smoke a lot of weed and stalk her via myspace.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by Jackal58
Do her sister.

Please adopt me. <3
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Jackal58
Do her sister.

You made me let out a good belly laugh. Great job sir.

Edit: I agree with above post as well.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Bleeding_me
I didn't went to the relationship thread because it's not a relationship anymore, is more like forgetting someone.

maybe, but the relationship thread deals with EVERYTHING involving relationships, including moving on etc.
Quote by maggot9779
Hitting your head REAL hard so you get amnesia?

No because that might make him think he's still with her...or might trigger even bigger memory loss.
Quote by metal4all
Shut the hell up noob.

Try writing a song about her. Btw, how would dating other girls hurt her if she's got with a guy 3 days after you broke up?

I meant hurt the girl that I supposely date, not the one that dumped me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Bleeding_me

if she was that quick going out with someone after your relationship, dont be supprised if she was cheating on you with him
Quote by vintage x metal

Please adopt me. <3

Done. You back from "cow class"?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by wizards?
2.???
3. Profit???
4. Hurt the girl, it's so fun trust me. That and the fact that she dumped you is pretty much her saying,"Yeah go ahead play with my head, I'm fair game."

I like this thinking!!
The only thing that seems to work for me is to date other girls. Not only do you get steady sex, you get to make the ex mad so its a win win
Quote by ****ing relationship thread
How do I get over my ex-girlfriend?
Becoming friends with the ex won't help at all. If you truly want to get over them, stop talking to them. My best advice to this question is to go out and meet new girls, they will help you get your ex off your mind.

you lose TS...

*Wizards? takes in sunlight*

SOLARBEAM!!!!!!!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!
Quote by Bleeding_me
I meant hurt the girl that I supposely date, not the one that dumped me.

Ohh okay. Yeah, that's true. That's what my ex did with me haha.

Still, try writing a song about her. When you finish it it will really show you how your relationship with her is "finished" as well. It works wonders, believe me.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Rocking-Rob
mend your heart with rage.

+1.

A friend of mine was grieving for a month and a half, and the second she found out that he was flirting with other girls while they were dating, she was perfectly fine. Nothing heals like anger.
Dickless.
I know you said you dating someone else would hurt her, but as she dated someone 3 days after you broke up, something tells me she won't be too distraught. If she is, maybe it will make her think she still loves you, and if it doesn't hurt her you can move on and be happy again.

Get out there and meet new people, go to parties with other friends and meet lots of their friends and all that. Just keep away from her and you'll get over here soon.
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!
If you still talk, cut contact.

If not, then all of the above suggestions should work.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by wizards?
you lose TS...

*Wizards? takes in sunlight*

SOLARBEAM!!!!!!!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!

you have to wait one round first.
Life's a bitch. All you can really do is occupy your mind and learn to live with it.
Music is life, dont ever forget it!

Quote by theinnerpalm
this is off topic but... playing guitar can be a lose lose situation in bed for finger foreplay... long nails on one hand, callouses and peeling skin on the other
Quote by Jackal58
Do her sister.

+1
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Jackal58
Done. You back from "cow class"?

Yessir! I did actually milk cows, but it was with these vacuum suction cup pumps that suck onto the nipples.

I want to be a farmer now.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Eric 666
No because that might make him think he's still with her...or might trigger even bigger memory loss.

Damn you for poking holes in my logic!

Here's an idea, don't try to forget her, instead, remember what she did to you and tell yourself you don't need her anymore and that you're stronger.
Quote by MrGuitar123
Looks like you got a lot of pain behind those eyes, you know what will fix that? Weed.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall?
Page 1 of 2