levission blade r4, and it should be here by wednesday. Cant wait Im nervous because i hope its routed for HSS. Ill keep you updated with sound samples, reviews, and pics
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
I'm trying really hard right now to resist posting a very insulting sarcastic post....

VERY HARD!
O O

___
sure uhh...
ok
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
nice. where'd you get it, ebay?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by TheBax
I'm trying really hard right now to resist posting a very insulting sarcastic post....

VERY HARD!

WOW. You guys are so mean it hurts.
Anyways

HAPPY NEW GUITAR DAY

That is when it arrives. Keep us (those that actualy care) posted.
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
I want to see this guitar.

x2 and bax got owned
should be here tomoz and its the predasessor to the rh4 ^posted above. One of the very originals handmade
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
Quote by Varkunus
should be here tomoz and its the predasessor to the rh4 ^posted above. One of the very originals handmade

Oooooh. What finish?
Quote by Varkunus

ah, excellent. those are meant to be sweet.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?