Page 1 of 2
So, I got back from a trip to San Diego last week and while I was there, there was this pretty girl in a store, and I noticed her crazy curly hair. It was actual pretty cool, and I was pointing it out to my bro and my sister's fiance and, somehow, she heard me ...but she smiled . Now, I usually blush and look away or something when something like this happens to me but for some reason her smile just caused me to automatically smile back, and it really got my spirits up (hell that whole trip did) because I've kind of been on the rocks for a while. Anyway,for some reason that moment stuck with me, especially since we are both curly headed people .

Share some of your happy moments.

Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
thats the moment you talk to her.. or atleast try

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I was at a buffet with my family, and some older girl with her boyfriend sat down at a table next to us. Well she waved and smiled at me when her boyfriend wasn't looking. So I'm all, DAMN NIGGA!
When I went on an eight hour tour of the Hermitage in St. Petersburg and I met this amazing tour guide who absolutely loved me. She was into all of the same music, all of the same art, and just some of those weird coincidences. We got to be alone a bit and just talk and it was just perfect. When it was time for me to leave, she kissed me on the forehead... I'll never see her again, but I still think about her a ton.
When WW2 ended.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by noxiosimitator
thats the moment you talk to her.. or atleast try

Oh believe me I would have, but I couldn't because...well, I guess I should have tried. I actually thought of going back there, but my family was leaving, and I didn't think she would still be there. After all, I was only visiting...
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
When Oman won that one contest against Yemen...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
When Oman won that one contest against Yemen...

That never happened
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
That never happened

I know

Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
when i got my first gf

LAST WEEK
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
When the adoption was finalised for my little cousins. My aunt and uncle can't have their own, and after around two decades of trying decided to go for the adoption route. They got two lovely little boys, and of course the process takes a few months to be complete after they first move in. When the papers were finally signed and they officially bore the family surname I was so proud, bless their wee hearts. Adorable lads.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
First time i heard the intro to "Ready to Die - Andrew WK"

I was just overfilled with YAYA AWESOME JOY

+1 for being ready to kill
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not
When I got brilliant AS level results in January.

When I split up with my slutanda***** girlfriend. Theres been a couple of em'.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

uh... lets see... my first kiss with my gf during an Linkin Park concert while they were playing our favorite soft song by them that they did on keyboard instead of all the instruments... magical... then after the show, went home, into my bedroom... you fit the pieces together by yourself now...
Quote by Dinkydaisy
When the adoption was finalised for my little cousins. My aunt and uncle can't have their own, and after around two decades of trying decided to go for the adoption route. They got two lovely little boys, and of course the process takes a few months to be complete after they first move in. When the papers were finally signed and they officially bore the family surname I was so proud, bless their wee hearts. Adorable lads.

That must have been a wonderful moment.
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
Discovering UTZ Potato Chips.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by DayTripper1967
mdma+techno+friends+glowsticks= one of the best nights of my life!

that sound cool. do you like pois???
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Winsbury
and you didnt get her email or number or anything?
highlights of my life are seeing a7x, iron maiden, aerosmith... and ive been going out with my girlfriend 2 years last friday (notice how the bands come first )

Don't bring me down to the rocks again !!!

...No, I guess things like this explain why I've been without a girlfriend for close to 20 years. No kisses, *insert whatever here*, etc. Sometimes it bothers me and sometimes it doesn't though...
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
When i figured out i have Cyclothymia
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
the first time i got a BJ. that was the best movie ever, though i can't remember whether it was about/
Quote by BlueAltitudes

Don't bring me down to the rocks again !!!

...No, I guess things like this explain why I've been without a girlfriend for close to 20 years. No kisses, *insert whatever here*, etc. Sometimes it bothers me and sometimes it doesn't though...

that sux! ya lonely bastard... go to the mall more... it worked for me and thats where i met my girl...
Muse at wembley, the long coach ride with the russians there, the long coach ride back with the italians, the gig itself, turning the corner, and being hit with the sight of wembley stadium, then walking away from it at night, and the beam across the stadium a glow in the night sky, that is without a doubt the best day of my life.

Another time, is just playing the band, and you just hear it going perfectly, and that smile you get amongst yourselfs, no better feeling =]
All of my happy moments have been naked ones.
I bet you five bucks that I play guitar.
Quote by fattypumbaa
about 4 days ago....

Im sure shaving them chin pubes off would make you happier
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
That first time you get drums, bass, and guitar playing together.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by SweetsForLife
Im sure shaving them chin pubes off would make you happier

Nope besides my womern is into the beard so I keep it hey man I don't have to cut my hair or shave and she likes it ans she's pretty ****ing hot so I'm not complaining
Quote by Ichikurosaki
First time i heard the intro to "Ready to Die - Andrew WK"

I was just overfilled with YAYA AWESOME JOY

I was too !

When I first got my guitar I was playing "Smoke on the Water" and stuff like that for a week and I was starting to get bored with it, but then I tried "Otherside" by Red Hot Chili Peppers and everything just clicked. I was Über happy and since then I haven't been able to put my guitar down
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by randomhero93
that sux! ya lonely bastard... go to the mall more... it worked for me and thats where i met my girl...

Yeah, but like I said, sometimes it bothers me and sometimes it doesn't. Does perks to being single...and cons.

Quote by Anthony1991
Muse at wembley, the long coach ride with the russians there, the long coach ride back with the italians, the gig itself, turning the corner, and being hit with the sight of wembley stadium, then walking away from it at night, and the beam across the stadium a glow in the night sky, that is without a doubt the best day of my life.

Another time, is just playing the band, and you just hear it going perfectly, and that smile you get amongst yourselfs, no better feeling =]

That must have been amazing man! I love Muse, and I'm going to see them someday...
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
When I listen to anything radically different, I get a pleasant tingly sensation in my shoulders and neck. Examples: First time listening to Domination, then exploring Pantera; listening to In the Light, then followed a week later by Bring It On Home, then followed three days later by How Many More Times.
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
Page 1 of 2