Page 1 of 2
I need SOMEONE to talk to...so I'm going to [vent] all my issues right here with you guys...

Let me go back to the beginning...

On July 17th, my girl and I got into a little tiff and she ended up walking out on me while she was pregnant.
On July 19th she gives birth to our beautiful son Nikola. My girl still refuses to come back home with me. And now she is currently living with her parents. WHICH leaves me living alone and paying rent for a two bedroom apartment.
On July 25th I find out that my ex filled out the form to have the court start garnishing my pay-cheques for child support. It wasn't enough I sold my guitar to make a payment. It wasn't enough that I put my car on the line and took out a title loan. I missed ONE fucking payment and she pulls this crap. Now I can't afford to pay for my title loan, cell bill, or for my couches....which i financed.
On the evening of July 26th my car starts making a weird noise when I press the brake pedal. By the time I get around to taking it in to a shop they're all closed.
On July 27th I finally get my car into the shop only to find out that it will cost $978.84 to get it fixed. So I tell them to just replace the dry rotted tire and I'll drive it until it dies completely on me.
Yesterday....I get a bad pain in my pelvic/side area. I go to the ER and find out I have kidney stones.

Now....i'm all alone in the ghetto at home, no car, no one to talk to and i can't do anything except cur into a ball on my bed because the hospital won't give my pain killers. If i want to get them I have to DRIVE to my doctor's office and ask her. So.....thing have jsut been going downhill the part two weeks.....

Any words of advice? And and all is welcome.

Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Uhh...Beg for forgivness?
I cant think of anything else really...
Music is life, dont ever forget it!

Quote by theinnerpalm
this is off topic but... playing guitar can be a lose lose situation in bed for finger foreplay... long nails on one hand, callouses and peeling skin on the other
Sounds like a pretty ****ty situation you got there. Any chance you got someone to borrow money from? Like parents or something?

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

stop drinking pop
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
i'll pray for you...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
damn! that sux hard... um... go to her place and try to talk something out... it ain't gonna be too healthy for that kid of yours to only have his mom... talking it out might be the only way you can get through it. hopefully she's not stubborn enough to just ignore you... i can't really help to much...
Life will get better dude. It always does.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
did you name the kid after nikola after nikola tesla
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
holy **** you are unlucky

Maybe talk to her parents and make them change her mind?
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Ohhh. I've just added the situation where you were the cheater to this situation and I must say that cheating on a heavily pregnant is even more disgusting than I could have imagined.

Sorry but really... one word - Karma.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I need SOMEONE to talk to...so I'm going to [vent] all my issues right here with you guys...

Let me go back to the beginning...

On July 17th, my girl and I got into a little tiff and she ended up walking out on me while she was pregnant.
On July 19th she gives birth to our beautiful son Nikola. My girl still refuses to come back home with me. And now she is currently living with her parents. WHICH leaves me living alone and paying rent for a two bedroom apartment.
On July 25th I find out that my ex filled out the form to have the court start garnishing my pay-cheques for child support. It wasn't enough I sold my guitar to make a payment. It wasn't enough that I put my car on the line and took out a title loan. I missed ONE fucking payment and she pulls this crap. Now I can't afford to pay for my title loan, cell bill, or for my couches....which i financed.
On the evening of July 26th my car starts making a weird noise when I press the brake pedal. By the time I get around to taking it in to a shop they're all closed.
On July 27th I finally get my car into the shop only to find out that it will cost $978.84 to get it fixed. So I tell them to just replace the dry rotted tire and I'll drive it until it dies completely on me.
Yesterday....I get a bad pain in my pelvic/side area. I go to the ER and find out I have kidney stones.

Now....i'm all alone in the ghetto at home, no car, no one to talk to and i can't do anything except cur into a ball on my bed because the hospital won't give my pain killers. If i want to get them I have to DRIVE to my doctor's office and ask her. So.....thing have jsut been going downhill the part two weeks.....

Any words of advice? And and all is welcome.

Take her ass to court if she won't let you see YOUR kid.

Assuming you lease your apartment, give 60 days notice and leave. Go back to live with parents for a while or get a cheaper place.

Get a cheaper cell phone plan.

Trade your car in for a cheaper vehicle--and one that actually works.

Grab your guitar, make some music, sell it and get rich off all that bull****.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by ItWillDo
Sounds like a pretty ****ty situation you got there. Any chance you got someone to borrow money from? Like parents or something?
\

Long story short...my mom doesn't like me very much and when my dad talks to me he has to tell my mom he's going to a gun store or something. I'm not gonna get into all that though.
Everyone I know has no money for me to be able to borrow. Lol. Go figure, eh?
But.....yeah this situation is real. Seems like something for a damn movie or somethin, eh? Oh well....I try to smile and all. I'm at work right now tryin to not lose any more money. I work with a guy who lives not too far from me so i'm gonna have him give me rides when and if posisble. And as far as getting a second job.....i'll just find one near my current. I work around a LOT of businesses so......

Quote by higherworlds
did you name the kid after nikola after nikola tesla

Yes...I named him after Nikole Tesla :bows:

And I've tried everything I can think of to get Chassy back...believe me....

Quote by smb
Quote by BigFatSandwich
Take her ass to court if she won't let you see YOUR kid.

Assuming you lease your apartment, give 60 days notice and leave. Go back to live with parents for a while or get a cheaper place.

Get a cheaper cell phone plan.

Trade your car in for a cheaper vehicle--and one that actually works.

Grab your guitar, make some music, sell it and get rich off all that bull****.

I sold my guitar to make the child support payments. Lol.

I already have THE cheapest cell phone available....hell....the screen is already broken. Lol

Reva

I wish I would run into[over] you somewhere......this has nothing to do with that, learn to let go of a grudge woman.

Quote by smb
Quote by feenxfire
Reva

I wish I would run into[over] you somewhere......this has nothing to do with that, learn to let go of a grudge woman.

I honestly don't care what you have to say about how I feel. I'm smiling a little now. You cheated on your pregnant girlfriend. Someone informed that girlfriend. You brought it onto yourself.

Quote by feenxfire

Chassy... as in your car?
Quote by Våd Hamster
Karma owned you hard bitch (oh yeah, I remember that thread)

Lets frolic together

I honestly have that warm fuzzy feeling in my heart.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I honestly don't care what you have to say about how I feel. I'm smiling a little now. You cheated on your pregnant girlfriend. Someone informed that girlfriend. You brought it onto yourself.

She didn't leave me because of that. It was an entire different subject that i'm not getting into.

And no Chassy was my girl....sorry. :-/

Quote by smb
Tesla is one of the smartest man in the 20th century, its to bad that people like Albert Einstein get the fame over people like Nikola Tesla/Dr. Rudolf Steiner/Edwar Cayce.
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
Quote by higherworlds
Tesla is one of the smartest man in the 20th century, its to bad that people like Albert Einstein get the fame over people like Nikola Tesla/Dr. Rudolf Steiner/Edwar Cayce.

No kidding. Tesla was robbed pretty hard. It's a shame. His name will live on somehow. I love explaining to people where my son's first name came from.

That's what makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Reva is as sad, sad human being.

Quote by smb
Quote by feenxfire
She didn't leave me because of that. It was an entire different subject that i'm not getting into.

Karma still owned your bumbum.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Karma = Bullshit

Things just happened to me all at once. Lol. I'm not getting torn up about it...I would just like to vent it all out to someone....you're givin me response....which is exactly why I made this thread. Thank you.

Quote by smb
Quote by feenxfire

Nah I figured, when I read that name I thought of the word chassis.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Cheers for the add.

I guess this is the part where we just accept that sometimes I think you're a meanybum and vice versa?

xo.

I just saw that on my profile. Lol.

I guess we do have one of those love/hate relationships....eh?

If I don't give ya ****....then I don't like ya.

Quote by heaven's gate
Nah I figured, when I read that name I thought of the word chassis.

Most people assume her name is spelled that way as well. Lol.

Quote by smb
Sounds rough man. Are you sure there's nowhere you can get a loan from or something?
Quote by Jonny616
Sounds rough man. Are you sure there's nowhere you can get a loan from or something?

My checking account is in shambles cuz of the girl who i'm paying child support to...I won't go there either. the only loan I was able to pull out, I pulled out to pay her and now i can't even afford the payments on that. Lol.

Quote by smb
Dude... one time something like this happened to me (except my girl wasn't pregnant, I wasn't living in the ghetto, I don't have a cell OR a car)

But I just...left.

I packed up my stuff, Slung my trusty guitar over my back and left.

And look at me now.

So just leave.

Live off the grid, in a cabin in the woods.

Write music, then compile a cd, sell it to a company and make big bucks.

Yeah, at first people will miss you.

But they'll get over it.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Karma = Bullshit

Things just happened to me all at once. Lol. I'm not getting torn up about it...I would just like to vent it all out to someone....you're givin me response....which is exactly why I made this thread. Thank you.
Surely you'd rather forget naggy women such as me?

Also.... you'll either laugh at this or hate me forever. We'll see....

Quote by feenxfire
Cheers for the add.

I guess this is the part where we just accept that sometimes I think you're a meanybum and vice versa?

xo.

I just saw that on my profile. Lol.

I guess we do have one of those love/hate relationships....eh?

If I don't give ya ****....then I don't like ya.

no problem.

You'll just have to accept the fact that I will nag you to high hell.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

ROFL!

You know I really honestly love you to death...it's all good.

Quote by smb
Remeber, you were the fastest sperm to the egg.

Life gets better, just grit your teeth and plow on.
Quote by Moggan13
Remeber, you were the fastest sperm to the egg.

What?

What in the hell does that mean????

Quote by smb
Wow man, thats pretty bad. I can't do anything, but hope you make it.

Remember when life comes to the crapper UG is there for you.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by Silent_Jester13

Remember when life comes to the crapper UG is there for you.

Heh heh......+1

Quote by smb
mannn. what ya gotta do is move up to jolly old Canada come live with me in British Columbia. it's rather lovely or... you can move to California. close enough

but ya move somewhere FAR. somewhere where the feds can't get ya to pay the support. then **** HER. man, if she was anywhere near a good person she'd realise what she's doing to you. what a bitch. some women take things too far. how come when my dad had to leave my mom and fought in court for me and my 2 other brothers, my mom didn't pay support? but when i was going back and forth between my mom and dad my dad had to pay tons of support. some women are horrible man.. they take their rights too far!!

i say we all move to Pakistan! bitches for everyone! and if one bitches back then you get your first stoning free!
Last edited by Stratocaster88 at Jul 28, 2008,
Quote by feenxfire
\

Long story short...my mom doesn't like me very much and when my dad talks to me he has to tell my mom he's going to a gun store or something. I'm not gonna get into all that though.
Everyone I know has no money for me to be able to borrow. Lol. Go figure, eh?
But.....yeah this situation is real. Seems like something for a damn movie or somethin, eh? Oh well....I try to smile and all. I'm at work right now tryin to not lose any more money. I work with a guy who lives not too far from me so i'm gonna have him give me rides when and if posisble. And as far as getting a second job.....i'll just find one near my current. I work around a LOT of businesses so......

Yes...I named him after Nikole Tesla :bows:

Hm I guess that's pretty rough indeed. Well man, just hang on i'd say. Everyone has to go through hard periods in his life, and some go through harder ones than other. But usually the ones who go through harder ones, come out stronger. So all I can do now is just wish you the best to come.

And though I don't know what happened between you and your girlfriend (and it's none of my business either), but i'd just have to remind you to try and always put the child in the first place. Make sure it has a good future, even if this means that this will be without you (But it will probably be a lot better with a father around).

And it's cool to know that he's named after a fellow Serb

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Page 1 of 2