So I have been looking for a shred guitar with a locking trem, my budget is around 400 euros(thats about 500 dollar I think)

I know I won't be getting a OFR around that price, and so far the only guitar I found is the Ibanez s320, which is pretty good imo but I still wanna look around for any potential guitars..

so I'm looking a guitar:
-with 24 fret preferbably
-good locking trem
-2 passive humbuckers(no actives)
-around 500 us dollar

anyone got recommendations?
Last edited by Jasdebi at Jul 28, 2008,
try mayb a jackson
Quote by 08don
yes, thank you guitarfreak. free bj for you anytime. just not from me. no homo.
I'd say you should do the Ibanez. The Jackson tremolo will need either sharpening or replacement with an Original Floyd Rose or a Gotoh or Schaller Licensed Floyd Rose.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
I'd say you should do the Ibanez. The Jackson tremolo will need either sharpening or replacement with an Original Floyd Rose or a Gotoh or Schaller Licensed Floyd Rose.

+1.

At this price range, other guitars with LFR's don't come close to a ZR. It's about the only good trem you could get. I know it sorta limits your options, and that LFRs range in quality, but I personally would prefer not to take a risk.

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000
ok thanks guys, tbh honest the jackson rr caught my eyes as well, but then again it's more because the shape I like, so I guess the s320 it will be