Page 1 of 4
Haveyou ever had a schoolteacher who was into metal? my friend had one who was into meshuggah and a few others
Was he a math teacher?

Oh, and for me: I was a teacher, and I think I have a fairly decent taste in metal.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Last edited by Slaytanic1993 at Jul 28, 2008,
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Was he a math teacher?

gold.

And no, I haven't.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Nope I havent had one. I had one who said he was inot death metal and I asked him what type of bands? and he said Danzig so not really proper death metal
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
My shop teacher.

He skipped his Grade 9 grad for Megadeth (I skipped mine for Maiden), liked a lot of death and black metal...pretty cool guy =D.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Well, one of the biology teachers at my school is into Opeth, Dream Theater and the like.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
My old drama teacher was into **** like Slipknot, RATM etc.
About as close as I had to a metal teacher

EDIT: the tutor at the college course I'm starting is a mad thrash-loving racist crackhead, so that should be fun
ohai little sig.
Last edited by Demonikk at Jul 28, 2008,
my english teacher in 9th grade. she likes metallica
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
This year's science teacher plays bass in a band and likes thrash like Slayer and Sepultura.
My old maths teacher was into Iron maiden and enter shikari, and my media teacher is into slipknot and kiss.
There's a history teacher at my school who's in to At The Gates and older heavy stuff like that.
The closest I've had was when my grade 10 english teacher played Iron Maiden's Rime Of The Ancient Mariner for the class when we were studying the poem. It was pretty dope.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
I wore a Testament shirt to school in 8th grade and one of my teachers was like 'Testament hell yeah!!!!!!!"

I entered Cannibal Corpse for C under Bands in Scategories (sp?) and my English teacher was like 'ughh,' so I think she had at least heard of them. I've never really asked a teacher about their musical preferences.
In my old school there was an English teacher that liked Nercrophagist, and he was our soccer coach and track coach. He was pretty raw.
at a DT concert i went to one summer break i recognized a math teacher from my school. he sat right next to me, but i've never had him so he didn't recognize me.
I just remembered my 8th grade history teacher. he was more into classic rock, but went to the Judas Priest 1976 (or 1978) concert where halford rode onto stage on a harley
My photojournalism teacher was a big hardcore fan...Minor Threat, Black Flag, etc...he also enjoyed The Dillinger Escape Plan, Slayer, and Pantera. I remember on 6/6/06 he blasted Slayer all day from the art department, it was pretty sick, haha.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Not that I'm aware of.

And I can't find out, 'cause I'm not in school anymore.

The real world is terrifying by the way, I doubt even half of you will survive.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
My old science teacher used to be into power metal and the such. She adores Dragonforce. It's a shame I've left now, she's really cool.

Oh yeah, she was pretty hot - now I won't have goons swarming me with "pics" replies.
NOPE.
I teach a bit now (about a year from graduating, history and english at upper secondary) and I'm into metal...so I guess I'll have to put myself down then.
Henrique > Kovalchuk > Parise
Ehm, not really. I think my swedish teacher likes some metal. But that's about it.

Quote by Phill-Rock
The real world is terrifying by the way, I doubt even half of you will survive.

Real... wo-rld...?

Is that a band or something?

Quote by charvel_man
Oh yeah, she was pretty hot - now I won't have goons swarming me with "pics" replies.

Don't worry, we're not The Pit.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Last edited by ..NEM.. at Jul 28, 2008,
Quote by ..NEM..
Real... wo-rld...?

Is that a band or something?

Yep, a rubber band stretched to breaking point and aiming at your eye waiting for your 18th birthday.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by GravelessSoul
My freind had a teacher that liked Emperor

Mmm, Habsburgs...
Henrique > Kovalchuk > Parise
Quote by Phill-Rock
Yep, a rubber band stretched to breaking point and aiming at your eye waiting for your 18th birthday.

Wait, we still have those?!
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
I have a Fitness Trainer in our school into Behemoth and Nile. Hes a really chill dude, you wouldn't guess hes into that stuff by looking at him. Oh yeah the security guard in our school likes Metal too. Both kick ass.
My high school band director's favorite band is Iron Maiden. He also like Anthrax, Metallica, Rush, and Primus.
My math teacher loved Judas Priest. He'd always talk about them all class and his experiences at their concerts.
One of my teachers likes Blind Guardian.

Coincidently he teaches Heroic Epic...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I met my English teacher at a Dream Theater gig.

And I got her into Opeth.

Go me.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Noone mentioned me.

Guess cause I'm still a student teacher.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
My chemistry teacher is rather the metalhead.

However, he isn't very up to date. When I told him I was going to see Exodus he laughed and said "Are they still going?"
I had a substitute teacher once who was into all power and folk metal stuff

quite clearly favored me with my Blind Guardian t-shirt
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

My 12th grade English teacher was a huge fan of everything from Morbid Angel to Ritchie Blackmore to J.S. Bach (not metal, but f*ing sweet). Plus he was the lead guitarist in Psypheria and played shows in Psypheria with other known bands like Testament, Sepultura, and a few others. Plus he can shred like crazy.

... he also sold me his Carvin, and it is badass.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by MRavioli
Haveyou ever had a schoolteacher who was into metal? my friend had one who was into meshuggah and a few others

Weird, there's a teacher at my school who plays bass, and his favourite band is Meshuggah.

I was watching music videos of them in class one day, and he walked by and was like, "Now normally I'd have to tell you to turn this off, but I kind of want to watch this too."

And he sat down and watched Meshuggah videos with me
Page 1 of 4