I have a Fender M-80 1x12 that in my opionion has a great clean channel. However I feel that CH.2 distortion is lacking. I was thinking of getting a pedal. Either an overdrive or distortion. I am looking for a bluesy tone to an EVH tone. I was thinking a Boss DS-1 would meet my needs. Looking for a little advice. Also thought of the Marshall Guv 2
For blues an overdrive would be preferable, something like a tubescreamer
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
If you do decide on a DS-1, I have one that I would be willing to sell. PM me if interested, I live in Georgia and I'd be willing to ship if required.
If you're willing to spend a bit more: The Blackstar HT-Drive is in my opinion the best OD pedal i've ever tried... So i bought it!
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
is the M-80 solid state or valve?
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Is an overdrive pedal mainly used for tube amps?? Would a distortion pedal be a better solution?
i think as a rule, overdrive pedals work better with valve amps.
so get a distortion. the DS-1 is a good choice.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?