pretty sweet, and interesting how a one man project could attract in a vocalist from a big band like sikth
Just found this band the other day. This dude is awesome! hoping that he can get the money he needs so he can work on getting an EP out.
Between The Buried And Me

Member #6 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club! PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join!
Is it me or does Mikee sound like Pennie from the automatic at times during the track sleep street.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Whoa. Reminds me of Veil of Maya and Behold...The Arctopus. Maybe they did fusion like from DBZ.

Edit: Listening again, I have no idea what I was thinking the first time.
Quote by guitar?

BTW do not say n-i-g-g-e-r. I know some one who said lets go buy some snickers and some black guy punched him in the face.
Last edited by deadskinmask at Aug 17, 2008,
played with this guy in his old band in december last year. ridiculously good guitarist, i tell you. AND he has a pink guitar.
liked it the first time, now the listening to the new tracks. Forgotten Sky is luuuuush. Serious boner over it.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
no matter how many times I look at the band's name, I think of Clayman by In Flames.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Oh.
My.
GAWD!

NEW SONG!
RELEASE DATE FOR CD IS NEXT WEEK!
AUGH!