hey, just wondering, what do people think about winamp? Good or bad? Better than WMP? im using WMP at the moment but fancy a change.
HAVE A NICE DAY!
What's the difference between WMP and Winamp? I use WMP just because I don't care just as long as my music is organized.
I think that Winamp is better than WMP. It takes a couple of days to get used to it, but it's a lot better.
If you can be bothered to tweak it it is loads better than WMP but I've personally left it too late and my WMP settings are just how I want and I know how to do everything so I wouldn't gain anything out of changing.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
winamp FTW that's all imma say
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

best music player ever

I think i've been using for....hell, almost 10 years now
i used to use it, but i've found that it's pretty much useless as most other music programs have downloading capabilities plus a player, and it uses up a pretty large amount of page file/memory for being such a simple program.
VirtualDJ so screw both of them..
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by gavz_verdikt
VirtualDJ so screw both of them..

virtual dj is so annoying, my brother uses it
HAVE A NICE DAY!
Quote by tona_107
i used to use it, but i've found that it's pretty much useless as most other music programs have downloading capabilities plus a player, and it uses up a pretty large amount of page file/memory for being such a simple program.

it runs at about 70MB for me but thats because i have 18000 songs in the playlist

use foobar if you're really freaked by resource use

downloading? meh
just rip it from CDs (i like EAC to do this)....or just all out pirate like everybody else does
I prefer Windows Media Player. It's simple and I've never had any problems with it. I just don't see any reason to fix what isn't broken.
I like the shortcut thingie in Winamp. I only got a small lighting icon in my System tray. I only have to press my pre configures shortcut keys (i got alt+control+arrow to skip songs, alt+control+B to break/pause a song, alt+control+p for playing a song and alt+control+s to stop a song)

I just have to rightclick an mp3 and select 'play in winamp' nothing more nothing less. No GUI or any other irritating stuff.
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
winamp is amazing. It runs hardly any RAM and can be controlled with my media buttons on my laptop when I'm playing fullscreen games.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by seljer
it runs at about 70MB for me but thats because i have 18000 songs in the playlist

use foobar if you're really freaked by resource use

downloading? meh
just rip it from CDs (i like EAC to do this)....or just all out pirate like everybody else does

on my computer it uses over ten times the memory of itunes and because everything is so condensed it is hard to access everything...it's useless.
Quote by tona_107
on my computer it uses over ten times the memory of itunes and because everything is so condensed it is hard to access everything...it's useless.

the time I installed iTunes it slowed my computer to a crawl, screw that for just having some music playing the background
Quote by seljer
the time I installed iTunes it slowed my computer to a crawl, screw that for just having some music playing the background
Yeah, I won't have it on my computer either.
I've got winamp goin as we speak. IMO, it's easy to use and works great, way better than WMP.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by seljer

it has been working well for me all year but lately when i try to close it, it crashes and completely hordes my cpu