I have a 200(5, i think?) Standard Fender Telecaster.. the MIM ones. i use those cheap d'addario .046-.010 gauge strings. No mods to the guitar.

Anyway my issue is i get this buzz from hitting the A string hard... occasionally the D string too, so maybe somewhere between low A-D. its not that typical string noise from the low strings, but some vibration that sounds like its coming from the bridge, and i think the saddles. I play with my action pretty high, higher than most guitarists i know. I'm thinking it has something to do with this. I hear it acoustically, but i can't use my amp for a month or so.

It's not a huge deal, but i'm curious if there's something wrong with my saddles, or if the MIM just has some ****ty parts that are worth replacing. Thanks in advance

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
have you seen what way the neck "bends"?

it should have a slight bend to it... best way to get it fixed is taking it to a guitarshop.. they will do it fast and most likely free of charge..