Alright so I'm not sure if this is allowed here, but if it isn't I'll take it down and apologise.

I'm writing a song at the moment, working title is "The Titan", and so far I've gotten some sort of solo and the main chorus/verse parts down. I know the recording isn't perfect, but still wanted to hear what people thought of the individual RIFFS and RECORDING. the mp3 file is on my profile.
clocking at 180 bpm, that is one helluva bitch to record..
that was a really good draft. lots of really cool stuff. how are u recording?
i find that style really cool. but i've really entered into playing it, well u've heard what i play so far, plus i do metal. but that really reminded me of malmsteen-ish stuff. good work. would be interesting to see what the finished product would be. add some mario sounds, really is a crowd pleaser
wow i love the energy behind it, as a german would say: Geiler Riff!!!!!!!!, lol i didn't know that you were german corey lol (I'm german aswell btw) anyway, i like the draft, i find the drum solo a bit strange, it sounds like the same thing keeps repeating itself you should make it shortewr because it sounds a bit dull all by itself, the riff is awesome though.

crit mine?? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15496582#post15496582
ah yes, the drums is the same beat the whole time over :P

I dunno why the drums keep on going for so long, I thought I had cut it to end 1 measure after the guitar ends. oh well I'm rerecording it anyways.
it's pretty cool, but does anybody know of any recordings on this site that aren't metal?
I've seen one so far and it was from a kid who probably just started playing
Quote by thePhoenix13
it's pretty cool, but does anybody know of any recordings on this site that aren't metal?
I've seen one so far and it was from a kid who probably just started playing

I have a techno recording on my profile.
alright that was kind of cool, but you know, something that uses a guitar
so I'm pretty much looking for anything besides country, metal, or rap and is actually good
so far all of the good players play metal