Well I'm in for a trip from out in the stix to the golden streets of London and am wondering at the best guitar shops in London to visit.

I've done some researching and.. well London is a BIG place when you live on the Isle of Wight. Any general areas I should really chec out or avoid with regards music shops.
If you have a hefty budget or would just like to see some amazing guitars, Denmark Street is the place to go.
I've heard that Denmark street is meant to be good, not been there myself, I've just picked that up from the Pit.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Well, I've been to Denmark Street. And yes, there are a lot of guitar shops.

Admittedly I didn't look at the prices, but I'd say start there. They have a lot of ugly guitars though.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
Well, I've been to Denmark Street. And yes, there are a lot of guitar shops.

Admittedly I didn't look at the prices, but I'd say start there. They have a lot of ugly guitars though.

also, you get thrown out for loitering, even WITH a paxman t-shirt.
yeah denmark street is the place to start... i still cant believe TurnKey shut down... that place was the ****...
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
none there all over priced hahaha...America own when it comes to gear price lol
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Quote by BobChicken
yeah denmark street is the place to start... i still cant believe TurnKey shut down... that place was the ****...

Yeah that pissed me of aswell! They let you try out stacks plus I managed to get a Morley Bad Horsie Wah (1st One not the Bad Horsie 2) from there for about £70
My Setup:

Tokai LP Copy (Korean)
Peavey Classic 30
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
EHX USA Big Muff Pi
Aria 12-String Acoustic Guitar