As most of you who welcomed me know I am on the second day of this new dream. I am trying to find lessons that give a basic breakdown of pretty much everything. I found this *advertising link removed* have any of you got any experience with this company, looks to be what I need. I did a search on them in the forum but did not find anything.

Thanks in advance
**** Pacifist Die Because Non Pacifist Kill Them ****

My wife asked me why I was learning guitar, I told her it was to pick up chicks.... Her response was that I am an Idiot LOLOL... This is going well so far I thought.
Frank,

to be honest, i'm surprised your other thread hasn't been closed.
introductions are to be done in the stickied thread.

as for this thread, you don't seem to grasp the purpose of this forum.
i suggest reading the Rules and FAQ:
Important: The Rules
Important: New Members FAQ

the Newbie Forum is for advice on how the forum system operates.
or information on how to use the controls, set preferences, use the profile pages, etc.
it's not for guitar related questions.

additionally, linking to a for-profit site might be considered advertising.
i recommend removing that link asap to avoid a warning or ban.

good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Dont Forget as well that there is a Guitar and Bass basics forum, Electric guitar forum and an Acoustic and Classical forum all to be had on this site. And they all provide pretty damn informative FAQs....

There are also lessons availible on this site, ranging from beginner to expert to suit your needs!
hi frank

i'm not going to warn you for the link you posted as i understand you are new and didn't mean any harm by posting it. however, ultimate-guitar is a resource not only for tabs, but for lessons as well (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/), and as such we will generally not allow links to competing sites which also offer these resources. if you'd like to discuss the merits of the site with others, that's fine, but please don't post a link to it.

as this thread is related to learning guitar, i'm moving it to the Guitar & Bass Basics forum. any further questions regarding learning guitar should be placed in that forum also.

good luck
from daylight...
...into darkness
Cool thanks for the understanding I meant nothing by it, yet alone promoting the site. Will look around a bit more and try to find something that will work for me.

Thanks again..
**** Pacifist Die Because Non Pacifist Kill Them ****

My wife asked me why I was learning guitar, I told her it was to pick up chicks.... Her response was that I am an Idiot LOLOL... This is going well so far I thought.