after the end of summer i wanna attend a good luthier school but im having a very hard time finding one that looks good

im in florida but i wouldnt mind going to another state, just as long as its in america
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
why thank you =D i probably posted this in the wrong forum anyhows =\
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
the luthiers on this forum tend to go to the Guitar building and customisation forum.

you'd probably get a better response there. You could always ask around some local luthiers and ask if they want an apprentice. if you've got reasonable woodworking skills it shouldn't be too hard to find somewhere.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
i was gonna make a thread there but im gonna wait cause the most of my responses would be telling me how much of a dick i am for posting the same thread in 2 different forums
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by ash_attack
i was gonna make a thread there but im gonna wait cause the most of my responses would be telling me how much of a dick i am for posting the same thread in 2 different forums

Delete this thread and then post a new one in the other forum. that way nobody can moan.

to delete the thread click 'edit' on your first post then check the 'physically remove this message' option and then click the 'remove this message' button.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.