try making the chord changes a little more apparent. maybe just turning the lead down a bit may help. thats all fine tuning though. i thought the song was pretty cool. the intro seems like it needs a little more work. spice it up a bit. all in all i like
I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow world.

Ibanez RG2 EX1 (Black)
Line 6 Spider II 75w
Sekova Mandolin
Team Custom Traditional 4 string bass
Yamaha E403 keyboard
My Last.fm
Myspace
Actually, i think it sounds great, a great instrumental just ad some bass and it will sound awesome
Sorry for my crappy english, im from Denmark
I dont like your guitar tone, it's a little to punchy, but the music itself is very good in my opinion, the phaser (I think its a phaser) in it is quite noticeable. The riff gets a little repetitive, and your drummer sounds like ass. It needs more vocals, and some of the licks are too repetitive.

However, overall, the song is very cool, I hope you put up a tab for us
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
its not bad a little slow 4 me reapeats way 2 much but if thats wat ur goin 4 great i wouldn't buy the album if everything was like that