"Miracle Drug" sounds great. It has that new wavey 80s sound mixed in with modern music and it sounds great. Though the drumming is simple it sounds terrific for the sound that you're going for. The track is very well mixed and there's nothing really negative to say.

The bassline in "Triptych" sounds awesome. Everything sounds really good together (especially the bass and drums). The vocalist sounds really good in this track. I like this track more the first one.

"Strangers" sounds great - I'm loving the guitar line. The vocals blend very well with the song. This reminds me of Coldplay (which is good since I like Coldplay).

All of the tracks are great as standalone tracks. They're all very catchy and well mixed. I love how everything blends in together to create something that sounds so smooth and clean. I don't have anything negative to say. This stuff could sell really well - maybe not totally mainstream, but it does have that mainstream appeal. Good stuff!

If you've got the time check out my acoustic stuff and let me know what you think. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968