Ok, here's the deal:

I'm going on annual camp next week (army cadets force thing), two weeks away!
So, there are two girls who are going who keep feeling my bum, but not always, one day they are, the next they're completely ignoring me.
Should I try and get lucky with one of these girls OR go for someone else?
The thing is the girls are total CHAVS!! and pretty dumb too. But they're both decent looking I guess.

Or I could try going for someone else I quite like, but I don't know whether she's taken or not, but she's much more smart than the other two, and a bit prettier too!

So, one of the one's who seem up for it (?), or the one who is smart and prettier and ISN'T a chav??

HELP!!!

Thanks
They feel your bum.
So like up it or just around it, because that's pretty odd.

Remeber always bring a towel, er condom.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by freedoms_stain
Sounds like they're just takin the piss.

This.

You could try to supaman dem hos, I'd recommend it.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Play it by ear.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Skaliveson
Both.

Seriously, though, go for the better one, then if it doesn't work out, you always have your backup chavs there for ya.

GENIUS!!
THANKS YOU!!

Now to read the rest of the replies
Screw that, just go find a nice bear cub and have yourself a wild good time. It may be a little rough but I'm sure you'll learn to love beastiality

Bullsh*t aside, I'd say go for the prettier one first. You don't know if she's taken or not so why not try? Worst thing she can say is she's not interested and then in that case, you fall back on the other girls that are feeling up your ass. Either way, you'll get some.
Quote by cmonaco
Screw that, just go find a nice bear cub and have yourself a wild good time. It may be a little rough but I'm sure you'll learn to love beastiality

Bullsh*t aside, I'd say go for the prettier one first. You don't know if she's taken or not so why not try? Worst thing she can say is she's not interested and then in that case, you fall back on the other girls that are feeling up your ass. Either way, you'll get some.

+100000

I like the way this man thinks...

...Bear cubs
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm