i like your lyrics.
I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow world.

Ibanez RG2 EX1 (Black)
Line 6 Spider II 75w
Sekova Mandolin
Team Custom Traditional 4 string bass
Yamaha E403 keyboard
My Last.fm
Myspace
I first listened to your cover - really good. Singing sounded a bit off beat at times, but then again, I haven't heard that song in a long time; it might be how it goes. So here's the rest o your stuff...

Deep Blue Universe - I'm going to have to say... perfect. Great acoustic guitar sound (wish I could do that), wonderful vocal harmonies, and what I could hear of the lyrics blended very well with the mood of the music. Wonderful.

Hello My Friend - See review of above song.

Why Are You Waiting - You know, I'm not going to bother even typing the titles of the others, you know what I'm going to say already. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
Quote by ZombifieD
I first listened to your cover - really good. Singing sounded a bit off beat at times, but then again, I haven't heard that song in a long time; it might be how it goes. So here's the rest o your stuff...

Deep Blue Universe - I'm going to have to say... perfect. Great acoustic guitar sound (wish I could do that), wonderful vocal harmonies, and what I could hear of the lyrics blended very well with the mood of the music. Wonderful.

Hello My Friend - See review of above song.

Why Are You Waiting - You know, I'm not going to bother even typing the titles of the others, you know what I'm going to say already. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Thank you sir! I appreciate the comments.
My jaw just dropped. This is absolutely brilliant music!

I too write acoustic music and I feel totally incompetent now. The vocal harmonies are extremely tasteful, as are the lyrics. I wish I had your singing voice! I wish i could be more helpful, but I can find nothing negative to say about this stuff.

Do you have an EP or an album available for sale?