I'm trying to use this thing to have a super high res (i.e. tiny dots) HUGE poster of Mila kunis in my room but one question. How can I stick the sheets to the wall in a way that it looks like it's all perfectly connected (I don't want it in boxes)? I've seen some in the rasterbator gallery that look like it's all one giant sheet?

If I use sticky tack it'll probably look crappy.
stanely knife + straight edge and cut off the edges
or a paper guillotine might be even better

or if you're good with scissors then that
I use this poster maker and don’t have problems with connecting papers together. It automatically draws lines, where you should glue paper to paper and it is extremely simple in use.
I keep reading this as you want to make a cutout of Mila Kunis's face so you can stick your dick in it to masterbate.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
oh wow. ****ing spambot resurrected a thread
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
this thread is 3 years old
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
****ing necro bots.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Gyroscope
The admins need to get this sorted out.

I think a three day waiting period after account activation would help.
Quote by due 07
I think a three day waiting period after account activation would help.

Nah, that's bullshit. Just don't allow accounts to add links to their posts until they've posted a certain number of times.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."