I tried to log in to my user today, and it says the password is wrong. I know for sure it was correct, I think I've been hacked.
I reset my password, but when I try to log in with the new one, it says the account is temporary unavailable because I tried too many times with a wrong password. I waited for hours and tried again, but it says the same thing.
That was when I logged in to their website. When I try to log in in the software, it says wrong password. I changed the password a few times but nothing changes.

What can I do? (Creating a new account being a last resort)
Are you on a different computer? Do you have any special characters? Type it really slowly because I typed mine on a laptop before and I thought I was pressing shift but it was really some wierd slash.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by AthenasGhost
Are you on a different computer? Do you have any special characters? Type it really slowly because I typed mine on a laptop before and I thought I was pressing shift but it was really some wierd slash.

Same computer, and the password was correct, for sure.
Quote by AthenasGhost

I've done that....was not happy stupid bloody key
HAVE A NICE DAY!
Quote by Walkin'Basser
How is that going to help?

to see if your MSN program is acting up

also, check capslock? I once spent 40 minutes trying to get something on someones computer to work before I realised that i was on
Quote by seljer
to see if your MSN program is acting up

also, check capslock? I once spent 40 minutes trying to get something on someones computer to work before I realised that i was on

It's not the program, their website says the same when I try to log in there.