Poll: Killing the jonas brothers
Poll Options
View poll results: Killing the jonas brothers
Yes i fuking hate the jonas brothers
28 68%
No, im gay and want to be penetrated multiple times by each one of the jonas brothers.
13 32%
Voters: 41.
Without any repercussions, would you?

Im thinking of doing it even with the repercussions....
Last edited by on a jet at Jul 28, 2008,
Id hit them with a log
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
how would you do it?

Quick

Or pure being inside them whilst kicking them up the stairs whilst stabbin them?
No one here, gets out alive
Not the pretty one! Get back! *cracks whip*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I would gladly put the Jonas brothers into one room,throw a gun in the middle,lock the door and tell them to fight or i kill them both
wait to hear a gun-shot then shoot the survivor
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
no, I'd probably join there band cuz I feel sorry for them, then play teh br00tal s0I0s over their songs...to be kinda kul
Quote by alex-led-zepp91
I would gladly put the Jonas brothers into one room,throw a gun in the middle,lock the door and tell them to fight or i kill them both

There is 3 of them.

On topic, no. I would not kill them. I despise the music but I would never kill them. That one guy, Kevin, he's actually a pretty decent guitarist. A friend showed me some solo thing he did and it was kinda neat. *Prepares Flame Shield*
Last edited by The_Paranoia at Jul 28, 2008,
no. quite hating them.

whatever, sure their music sucks, but they're making a ****load of money.

probably more than you ever will, TS.
I'd inject them with AIDS sever there arms and legs and tape them to their heads Muahahaha
Quote by guitardude34875
no, I'd probably join there band cuz I feel sorry for them, then play teh br00tal s0I0s over their songs...to be kinda kul

I think the Jonas brothers are tits on a whale, but that... that'd be koo.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I don't see what the big deal is about these guys. You guys make them seem like they're the worst thing ever because you're actually paying attention to them. Why don't you just ignore them? It's not hard.
I would beat them horribly causing life changing injuries, but I wouldn't kill them. It would be more fun to watch them suffer the rest of their lives and live a long time then kill them and be done.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Not the pretty one! Get back! *cracks whip*

None of them are pretty! Stop spewing such blasphemy! I am ashamed, Reva. Ashamed. *shakes head and walks away*

And yes. They serve no purpose other than inhumane torture.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
i wouldn't kill them. instead i would kill the music executives responsible for bringing massive fame and fortune to the untalented while there are many more deserving musical artists
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm about 5' 4" and have slightly furry feet.....I'm not going in a ****ing volcano though...

I love the Foo's!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
Who the hell are the Jonas Brothers?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by burrit0
I don't see what the big deal is about these guys. You guys make them seem like they're the worst thing ever because you're actually paying attention to them. Why don't you just ignore them? It's not hard.

because id much rather bitch and moan liek the whiney bitch i am.
I might punch the curly haired one in the face, but I don't think murder is really necessary.
Id get busted to kick their ass for ruining a perfectly decent song

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by demonmouse500
None of them are pretty! Stop spewing such blasphemy! I am ashamed, Reva. Ashamed. *shakes head and walks away*

And yes. They serve no purpose other than inhumane torture.

Wrong-o

Leave that one alone. The others are all yours.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by GnR_ROK
Who the hell are the Jonas Brothers?

+1
I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow world.

Ibanez RG2 EX1 (Black)
Line 6 Spider II 75w
Sekova Mandolin
Team Custom Traditional 4 string bass
Yamaha E403 keyboard
My Last.fm
Myspace
Killing people over crappy music is just as dumb as killing people over religion...
Life Sucks, And Then You Die

So make the very best of it

My Last.fm Profile

Please check out my Youtube, and friend me if you like it. I do C4C, and I gladly will crit anything if you ask me.

I <3 My Xiphos
I'd beat the shit out of them bad enough to paralyze them so they could never play guitar ever again , but I wouldn't kill them. I would rather make them suffer (kudos if you get the CC reference).
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Quote by alex-led-zepp91

There are three jonas brothers.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Mudhippy2011
Killing people over crappy music is just as dumb as killing people over religion...

but noone has ever killed anyone over ****ty music. So this is obviously a joke.