it's a good foundation for a song, but it can't just be by itself, you need lyrics or another guitar part
it is good though
Quote by Nightmarenny
Cool. Kinda stilted but a good listen.

How about mine?My song

i like it mate!
Music...Enough said.

Merci

Such is life.....
Quote by thePhoenix13
it's a good foundation for a song, but it can't just be by itself, you need lyrics or another guitar part
it is good though

ya i know,i havent got the lyrics yet and im only playing guitar 3 months so i wont be getting a back up for a while but ya i get what you are saying..
cheers
Music...Enough said.

Merci

Such is life.....
pretty good then for three months
all it takes is time
and I would suggest taking lessons and learning keys and scales and bar chords and all that good stuff
but anyways, it's a good start
Some have said it but it is a good start. I say you'll be rockin it pretty soon, give it a year. Its not quite a song yet though, but its a nice body for a song, so write up some lyrics and try to imagine a melody for that. Practice your a** off with scales and harmony and pretty soon you'll start to listen stuff simply ring out in your head.
Mesa/Boogie Road King (v2) 120 Watt (std. tube config) on Traditional Road King Cabs (2x 4x12)- B.C. Rich Custom Shop Warlock 7-string and Modded B.C. Rich Plat. Pro Warlock 7-string - Boss GT-PRO