Page 1 of 3
Yeah im going to Halifax in 7 days and im going to go to the musicstop in the mall they have there and i want to be prepared since it happens to alot of ugers
Luckily i was smart enough to get prepared. Now what are some riffs to melt there faces off incase they try to start something? Preferably blues? Or something metal to fight back at them

EDIT: Not ALL metalheads are like that, but many ugers have experienced the fags that are, so stop posting things complaining about it.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Last edited by KennySG at Jul 28, 2008,
Pride & Joy - SRV

Super Rad! - The Aquabats!

The Impression That I Get - Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Anyone know the rickroll song on guitar?
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
I'm going to Halifax too.
To answer your question: Just don't do anything back. It would make you into a big douche. Noone is going to " start anything"
You say 'fend them off' like we're a bunch of savages that are coming to rape you. Seriously, just because we like metal doesn't mean we're trying to publicly humiliate you.
LOL

guitar wars FTW!!
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by GeneralGrim
You say 'fend them off' like we're a bunch of savages that are coming to rape you. Seriously, just because we like metal doesn't mean we're trying to publicly humiliate you.
metal sucks get out of here
Im not saying metalheads are bad, its just the faggy metal kids that try to do that stuff, and BM Halifax Nova Scotia?
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Quote by KennySG
Anyone know the rickroll song on guitar?

that would = win
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by burrit0

Funny thing about opinions... everyone has them. Eat a dick.
Dude, just start playing Smoke on the Water and act as if it's the best thing ever.
Quote by GeneralGrim
Funny thing about opinions... everyone has them. Eat a dick.
uh no metal sucks and thats a fact kid please you eat a dick
Quote by GeneralGrim

+1

There are some of the assholes, true, but a lot of us also want to mind our own business.

That being said, "Machtkampf" by Arch Enemy. Or the sweep picking part of the intro to "Beyond the Dark Sun" by Wintersun.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by burrit0

You had better have excellent magic defence to fend off the fireballs about to be thrown at you
ohai little sig.
Lightsabres > Metal

Its the law

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by burrit0

Don't anger the metal forum. We'll beat your ass.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Anything with fingerpicking cause most metallers can't finger pick properly.
And stare at them while playing.
Oh and I play Chocolate Rain in my local GC, it tends to raise some eyebrows.

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by oneblackened
Don't anger the metal forum. We'll beat your ass.
lolololl

sure metalguy sure
Quote by burrit0

Oh, you're joking.

From your profile:

Favorite bands :
Opeth, Wintersun, Days of Perversion, Megadeth, Necrophagist, Nevermore, Coheed and Cambria, Michael Jackson, Sonata Arctica, Edge of Sanity, Children of Bodom, Norther, Skyfire, Satariel, SuidAkra, Amon Amarth, Arsis, Amorphis, Cynic. Cryptopsy, Ensiferum, Exodus, Emperor, In Flames, Galneryus, Insomnium, Kalmah, John Petrucci, Jason Becker, Steve Vai, Vinnie Moore, Joe Sariani, Michael Orlando, Mirrorthrone, Swallow the Sun, Deicide, Vital Remains, The Absence, The Faceless, Testament, Strapping Young Lad, Stratovarious, Suffocation, Rhapsody, Symphony X, Scar Symmetry, Sabicas, Racer X, Mr. Big, Paul Gilbert, Ozzy Osbourne, Nile, Nightrage, Orphaned Land, Wu-Tang Clan, GZA, Novembers Doom, Iron Maiden, Into Eternity, Carcass, Cellador, Black Sabbath, Between the Buried and Me, Cannibal Corpse, At the Gates, Blind Guardian, BloodBath, Dark Tranquillity, Death, Arch Enemy, Behemoth, Bathory, Quo Vadis, Queen, and Vornagar, AZ, Kafani, The-Dream, Lil Wayne, Nigga, Elvis Crespo, Oro Solido, Grupo Mania, Rakim Y Ken, Mala Fe, La Progressiva. This isn't in order, except for Opeth.
Quote by GeneralGrim
Oh, you're joking.
I was wondering when someone was going to get it.
So, you get metalheads who try and play Deans and Ibanezes badly in every single guitar shop, who are ignorant elitists? That sounds a bit like yourself, my friend, just without the metal.

Quote by GeneralGrim
Oh, you're joking.

From your profile:

Favorite bands :
Opeth, Wintersun, Days of Perversion, Megadeth, Necrophagist, Nevermore, Coheed and Cambria, Michael Jackson, Sonata Arctica, Edge of Sanity, Children of Bodom, Norther, Skyfire, Satariel, SuidAkra, Amon Amarth, Arsis, Amorphis, Cynic. Cryptopsy, Ensiferum, Exodus, Emperor, In Flames, Galneryus, Insomnium, Kalmah, John Petrucci, Jason Becker, Steve Vai, Vinnie Moore, Joe Sariani, Michael Orlando, Mirrorthrone, Swallow the Sun, Deicide, Vital Remains, The Absence, The Faceless, Testament, Strapping Young Lad, Stratovarious, Suffocation, Rhapsody, Symphony X, Scar Symmetry, Sabicas, Racer X, Mr. Big, Paul Gilbert, Ozzy Osbourne, Nile, Nightrage, Orphaned Land, Wu-Tang Clan, GZA, Novembers Doom, Iron Maiden, Into Eternity, Carcass, Cellador, Black Sabbath, Between the Buried and Me, Cannibal Corpse, At the Gates, Blind Guardian, BloodBath, Dark Tranquillity, Death, Arch Enemy, Behemoth, Bathory, Quo Vadis, Queen, and Vornagar, AZ, Kafani, The-Dream, Lil Wayne, Nigga, Elvis Crespo, Oro Solido, Grupo Mania, Rakim Y Ken, Mala Fe, La Progressiva. This isn't in order, except for Opeth.

Really? Damn, so this was an intended fail thread?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Play some Neil Young.

Or put the guitar down, and bust out some freestyle rap.
That's like kryptonite to a metalhead.
Spiral Out
Quote by freddaahh
So, you get metalheads who try and play Deans and Ibanezes badly in every single guitar shop, who are ignorant elitists? That sounds a bit like yourself, my friend, just without the metal.

*Sigh* ive explained this before....
Not ALL metalheads are like that, but many ugers have experienced the fags that are.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Quote by St.Loony
Any children of bodom.

hate me =/= every other COB song.

▼ but he is ▼
play some Bleeding Through

They'll be like OMFG METTULZ DIS GUY ROKKZ LOL
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
damage control- john petrucci
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm about 5' 4" and have slightly furry feet.....I'm not going in a ****ing volcano though...

I love the Foo's!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
Quote by burrit0

If you hate metal so much WTF are you doing on this site?

Go sit in your room and cry to your mallcore emo ****, douche, instead of gaying up music stores.
Quote by Pizza The Hut

Go sit in your room and cry to your mallcore emo ****, douche, instead of gaying up music stores.

no fighting, children.

▼ but he is ▼
Quote by Pizza The Hut

Dude, don't ruin the metal name, you prove the ignorant metalhead stereotype, stop now, please.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Pizza The Hut

So everything besides metal is gay?
Lighten up man, different people have different musical opinions.
A ton of Buckethead stuff works, but I find Big Sur Moon is really easy but surprisingly seems incredibly epic. You just need a delay pedal with like 800 or so ms of delay for a beginner. I usually go on 600 ms or so.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
buckethead uses a killswitch and lots of pedals though lol, need something without that
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Page 1 of 3