This might pertain only to the Americans here, but does anyone actually attend ITT Tech, i mean i see these commercials for years now, but i dont know one person who even considered it.
Btw if you currently attend ITT Tech, go to hell and get a real degree from a real university.
Quote by IbanezSA160
I farted in class once, but that's about as close i've got to a sexual experience in school.

Quote by duncanxdonuts
B2daR2daA2daD you win at life

DEAR GAWD!!!
sounds like someone got rejected by ITT Tech...

oh, and ITT Tech IS a real university retard.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
ull get accepted to an university someday, dont worry TS.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
I know someone who's going to ITT Tech in Sand Diego.

So yes, people go there who want more schooling than HS, but can't get into or can't afford Uni. Don't be a dick, TS. You have no right to judge what people do with their lives.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
No, TS is right. ITT Teach is for people who don't have it in them to go to a real college. It's proven fact. If you have the money to go to an establishment such as Harvard or Oxford, and the programs they offer are right for you, you'd go. If you don't, and only have enough to be a "certified computer professional" (what the **** is that anyway?) than you'll go to a place such as ITT Tech.

Bite it.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Quote by StillSoundRG
No, TS is right. ITT Teach is for people who don't have it in them to go to a real college. It's proven fact. If you have the money to go to an establishment such as Harvard or Oxford, and the programs they offer are right for you, you'd go. If you don't, and only have enough to be a "certified computer professional" (what the **** is that anyway?) than you'll go to a place such as ITT Tech.

Bite it.

u and TS need to take a chill pill, or have sex every once in a while. places like ITT tech and UTI are trade schools, not like harverd where you go become some rich snob. so know your facts before you start putting others down.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Quote by StillSoundRG

Bite it.

So the only places you could go to were places like Harvard and other such really expensive and exclusive colleges...or a place you undermine so greatly? So I guess there's only Ivy Leagues and places that suck, hmm...
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
You guys are such ignorant fools. You assume that people go to ITT Tech and schools like that because they are incapable of handling a "real" college. Reality check here folks, not everybody can afford "real" college.

Btw if you currently attend ITT Tech, go to hell and get a real degree from a real university.

How about you pay for it, asshole.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
how about you have them pay for it like i pay for my university, which will get me a real job when i graduate...
Quote by IbanezSA160
I farted in class once, but that's about as close i've got to a sexual experience in school.

Quote by duncanxdonuts

DEAR GAWD!!!
Quote by hendrix_128
u and TS need to take a chill pill, or have sex every once in a while. places like ITT tech and UTI are trade schools, not like harverd where you go become some rich snob. so know your facts before you start putting others down.

To get the best paying jobs normally you'd need to get the best education, right? Not always the case, but 7 or 8 times out of 10 it is sure as hell is. Harvard and Oxford, Yale and what not are all very, very amazing schools, if you have the money. If you attend and complete you're basically garunteed to get the best job in your field and be way ahead of the power curve. It's an advantage that not everybody can get, but still a huge advantage rather than being a tech for 35 grand a year.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Or, join the military, go to a college of your choice for free, with **** ton of benefits. UW-Madison all expenses paid baby! Go to Iraq/Afghanistan and the bennies keep rackin up.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Quote by StillSoundRG

Bite it.

Not if you can't get in. And I'm willing to bet no one here did.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
its not only that but i mean why pay for a tech school, when there are state schools like San Diego State, Cal State LA which are for those kids who cant get into some of the better Cali schools... buts its cheap as **** and its a 4 year uni.... its because the people who attend ITT Tech is for people who want the easiest way out of school, 2 easy years of online classes, btw most of their students and are thinking short term over long term.
Quote by IbanezSA160

Quote by duncanxdonuts

DEAR GAWD!!!
Quote by StillSoundRG
To get the best paying jobs normally you'd need to get the best education, right? Not always the case, but 7 or 8 times out of 10 it is sure as hell is. Harvard and Oxford, Yale and what not are all very, very amazing schools, if you have the money. If you attend and complete you're basically garunteed to get the best job in your field and be way ahead of the power curve. It's an advantage that not everybody can get, but still a huge advantage rather than being a tech for 35 grand a year.

That's a huge ****ing "if".
Quote by StillSoundRG

Are you aware that the acceptance rate into Harvard is 9%? I didn't think so, it doesn't all come down to how much money you have. If it did you would just be even more ridiculous. Not everyone is rich enough to afford 50k a year to go to a place that they most likely won't even get into. Let's face it, there are plenty of rich people or people with great jobs that didn't get into Harvard. There is nothing wrong with ITT Tech, it has its niche and it IS a college.
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
Quote by B2daR2daA2daD
*Jizz*

You sure are an ignorant son of a bitch.
Quote by aliceinnirvana
Are you aware that the acceptance rate into Harvard is 9%? I didn't think so, it doesn't all come down to how much money you have. If it did you would just be even more ridiculous. Not everyone is rich enough to afford 50k a year to go to a place that they most likely won't even get into. Let's face it, there are plenty of rich people or people with great jobs that didn't get into Harvard. There is nothing wrong with ITT Tech, it has its niche and it IS a college.

7%
It's less about the money than it is getting in. Harvard just instituted a flat rate thingy where families with income < 60,000 pay nothing, <80,000 pay a few thousand a year.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
Quote by sk8boardbob2
7%
It's less about the money than it is getting in. Harvard just instituted a flat rate thingy where families with income < 60,000 pay nothing, <80,000 pay a few thousand a year.

yea, if you can get in there are usually ways to pay for it
i dunno about where you live, but im going to community college and the credits transfer very well in state
seems a better option that ITT Tech etc
The only problem I have with trade schools is their horrible commercials.

YO MOTHERFUCKER, U WANNA DRIVE TRAINS OR SOME SHIT? YOU CAN DO IT AT ITT TECH BITCH, START YO DAMN LIFE.
Quote by StillSoundRG

actually, my friends dad is a tech, and he makes 100-105gs a year. you fail.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.