Page 1 of 12
Ok, this is going to be pretty long,

i went over to my girlfriends house on saturday to help them get ready for a yard sale, and spend the night to help out the next day. My girlfriend and I (she's 13 and im 14) were going through a pregnancy scare after a bad decision a few weeks ago on a beach trip...so we have been freaking out since then. I convinced my parents to let me sleep over an extra night, and my girlfriend couldnt stand waiting anymore, she had to know. so we got out of her bed (yes, her parents let us sleep in the same bed...they are awesome lol) and decided to sneak out at midnight to walk about 5 miles to go find a store with a pregnancy test. On the way there, i saw a fox and it started following us, which scared the crap out of us, had a fat black guy tell us from his car that we looked cute together, and we nearly got hit by a car.. when we finally got to the shopping center, none of the stores were open. so we asked a bus driver where we could find a convienience store open that late, and we walked another half mile in the direction he said to go, where we eventually found a 7-11 that had pregnancy tests. after we got it and were ridiculed by a really religious group at the store, we went to the mcdonalds on the way back to her house so we could take the test, but only the drivethrough was open. so my girlfriend and i begged the guys at mcdonalds to let us buy some food even though they arent supposed to unless the customer has a car, and they eventually made a new batch of frys for us, and a milk shake. so after that, we went back to her house, and snuck back inside without waking up her little sisters, and we went to take the test. she went to the bathroom, and we were waiting for the results and she remembered to flush the toilet.. she looked in and said "wait...why is there blood?"

it was the biggest waste of time ever, but it was so freaking funny!

i'll try to add pics later, she has some on her phone of us at the mcdonalds
ALL HAIL DETHKLOK UP THE IRONS!!!!!!!!!
Quote by TooFast
I'd drag my dick through a mile of glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

Add Me on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/allannoe
You can be pregnant and still have periods, you know?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
damn I was hoping for her to be pregnant so the story would actually be interesting
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
why would we want pics? i want my time back
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
I just needed to tell someone, lol, if this happenned to you, wouldnt you want to tell people?
Quote by TooFast
I'd drag my dick through a mile of glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

Add Me on myspace
Wayyy too much text to read

I'm gonna say, yes, do it
Originally Posted by filthandfury

haha

I congratulate you good sir on being EPIC.
It did say she wasn't pregnant right? You didn't just disregard it and not check?
Quote by SteveHouse
sounds like quite the day
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by MiniMoose22031
Ok, this is going to be pretty long,

... My girlfriend and I (she's 13 and im 14) were going through a pregnancy scare after a bad decision a few weeks ago on a beach trip...so we have been freaking out since then. I convinced my parents to let me sleep over an extra night, and my girlfriend couldnt stand waiting anymore, she had to know. so we got out of her bed (yes, her parents let us sleep in the same bed...they are awesome lol) and decided to sneak out at midnight to walk about 5 miles to go find a store with a pregnancy test...

If by "awesome" you mean "recklessly irresponsible". Seriously, if after a damn pregnancy scare at age 14 you're still thinking that way, there's no helping you. Can't wait to see the thread for your next **** up.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
It did say she wasn't pregnant right? You didn't just disregard it and not check?

yes, we did, and it was negative, thank god
Quote by TooFast

Add Me on myspace
That was the most useless paragraph I've read all month(it's the end of July). Make small talk or something with this story, don't start a new thread. COME ON!!!! lol
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
why would we want pics? i want my time back

Seriously.

No one wants pictures of you and your girlfriend at McDonalds.
Quote by MiniMoose22031
yes, we did, and it was negative, thank god

Okay, just checking.
Quote by SteveHouse
You sexed up a 13 year old? Wow, nice rape.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Ok first of all your both quite dumb aren't you. 13 and 14. My god man wait till your nuts actually drop. Secondly, pics of you at McDonalds? Was it really an interesting trip... note my sarcasm You've done it though, you have managed to waste alot of peoples time

Right on...
your too young

give me some

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by 666nate666
Ok first of all your both quite dumb aren't you. 13 and 14. My god man wait till your nuts actually drop. Secondly, pics of you at McDonalds? Was it really an interesting trip... note my sarcasm You've done it though, you have managed to waste alot of peoples time

Right on...

haha

Ive said this
well... I still want pics..

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
well that was a roundabout way of saying "I banged my girlfriend, I guess I'm pretty awesome" Seriously grow up
Quote by srvflood
You sexed up a 13 year old? Wow, nice rape.

sigged x2
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
How did you both sneak out of the daycare?
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Quote by hightension01
hahaha

That means yours havent Dropped yet

You evil man! Just writing him off, saying his gonads are still useless.
you wasted moments of my life MOMENTS I CAN NEVER GET BACK i hope your happy
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
See you on jeremy kyle

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Get the pics up already, we're all emotionally attached to the story now
Might as well round off this insanity.
Originally Posted by filthandfury

haha

I congratulate you good sir on being EPIC.
Quote by frusciante_man1
Wayyy too much text to read

If you think that's too much text you might want to look into the possibility of you having Attention Deficit Disorder. That or you have the mental capacity of an, er, average teenager.
I found that story to be cute
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic