SO,
Used searchbar, nothing cam up. So, post stories of you getting caught masturbating here!

My Contribution:
I was masturbating, my grandfather opens up the door, closes it automatically, then, when I see him upstairs, he tells me not to put that kind of stuff on the internet. he thought that I was filming it and putting it on the internet. he didn't tell my parents or anything, so, it's koo.

GO!!!
You youngins, always puttin' your masturbatin' on the information superhighway!!!

You should use the search bar more.
Quote by guitardude34875
SO,
Used searchbar, nothing cam up. So, post stories of you getting caught masturbating here!

My Contribution:
I was masturbating, my grandfather opens up the door, closes it automatically, then, when I see him upstairs, he tells me not to put that kind of stuff on the internet. he thought that I was filming it and putting it on the internet. he didn't tell my parents or anything, so, it's koo.

GO!!!

K, koo.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
One time I got caught masturbating and my mom cut my dick off, put it in a jar of alcohol, and told me I could have it back when i turn 18.
Quote by seljer
heh, I used the exact same term to search for it

Great Godly minds think alike
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I'm just gonna go ahead and guess you literally put "The Stories of Getting Caught Masturbating Thread" in the searchbar. Actually, I'm going to put that in and see if the Carrot Skinned thread shows up.

Edit: ...yeah, it shows up.
What'd you search?
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by dfinch10
One time I got caught masturbating and my mom cut my dick off, put it in a jar of alcohol, and told me I could have it back when i turn 18.

troll much?
Quote by wtf290
I'm just gonna go ahead and guess you literally put "The Stories of Getting Caught Masturbating Thread" in the searchbar. Actually, I'm going to put that in and see if the Carrot Skinned thread shows up.

Edit: ...yeah, it shows up.
What'd you search?

"getting caught mastirbating"
Quote by guitardude34875
SO,
Used searchbar, nothing came up. So, post stories of you getting caught masturbating here!

My Contribution:

GO!!!

Icwatudidthar
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
You fail at searchbar use. This might be a good time to reassess your life.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by guitardude34875
"getting caught mastirbating"

theres your problem right there
Sig space available, give me some praise