Poll Options
View poll results: fat or thin`?
Extremely Fat
15 9%
Extremely Thin
157 91%
Voters: 173.
Page 1 of 2
Topic says it all. Personally im very unsure but i think i would choose thin.

I know i spelt the topic wrong.
...What!?
i am thin haha
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
Thin. It's easier to fix.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I'd pick thin. Both would be horrible but if I was thin I could at least fit plenty of clothes I love.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I'm thinnish. I'm not underweight, but I don't do nearly enough exercise and my metabolism is a little on the fast side, so no matter what I eat, by the following day I'll be thin again.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
extremelt? is that like extreme melting? oh and thin
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I'd pick thin. Both would be horrible but if I was thin I could at least fit plenty of clothes I love.
See, men think of practicalities (fitting through doors) women think of clothes.

I feel a blog coming on

not really.
i would be fat so i can beat the **** out of all you skinny losers and steel ur lunch money.
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Probably fat because it's more practical. Who's gonna win in a fight? A big guy or a bony guy? Plus I could just lose the weight. Being super skinny is just creepy.
MMMM.....extremelt, sounds like it could be a sandwich with melted cheese.
No but seriously I chose to be thin.
I'm already severely underweight, I'm 5,11 weigh about 7.5 stone and have a waist of 25 inches, hell even XXS is too big for me.

But it makes all the girls jealous so yer, I love it.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Quote by freedoms_stain
See, men think of practicalities (fitting through doors) women think of clothes.

I feel a blog coming on

not really.

Honestly it's mostly because club wear doesn't always look so good on my body

I can try but I won't always succeed.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Opethfan1
i would be fat so i can beat the **** out of all you skinny losers and steel ur lunch money.
Nah, you'd be so fat that raising a fist would result in a heart attack or stroke.
Quote by musiclover2399
Probably fat because it's more practical. Who's gonna win in a fight? A big guy or a bony guy? Plus I could just lose the weight. Being super skinny is just creepy.

What? When was the last fight you saw an "extremely" fat person win. In fact what fight have you ever seen with an "extremely" fat person in it?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by faded v
MMMM.....extremelt, sounds like it could be a sandwich with melted cheese.
No but seriously I chose to be thin.

Read my first post..
...What!?
thin, it would be easier to get myself to normal weight, at least i think. maybe im wrong and im just saying that because i dont know what its like to be unhealthily thin, but still id rather be able to see my d1ck
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
fat, being underweight will kill you faster than being overweight
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
I'd rather be extremely thin, at least then I would look somewhat respectable in lingerie.
Extremely thin, so then i could eat large amounts ice cream and other crap for a couple of weeks until i return to normal
Thin ftw..would so cool to be able to slide under doors..
Unless theres draft excluders..they ruin fun
Quote by DoomSentinal
I'd be so skinny, I'd slip into your anus while you sleep and kill you from the inside out.

hahahaha

I'd be skinny so I could do what DoomSentinal does.
Quote by Jericho114
What? When was the last fight you saw an "extremely" fat person win. In fact what fight have you ever seen with an "extremely" fat person in it?

Well come on, a skinny person can't barely put anything into a punch and would barely bother someone who has a lot of fat to armor bones and organs. Granted a fat person won't have much force either they'd still be hella hard to stop.

Of course someone who's physically fit could take both out no problem.
thin i think but personally id go for in the middle but thats not an option
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Thin. It's harder to lose all the weight than gain some more. Plus, gaining more weight is way better than trying to lose it.
Quote by IronMaiden5
Thin. It's harder to lose all the weight than gain some more. Plus, gaining more weight is way better than trying to lose it.

Thats a damn lie! I used to weigh 170 but now I weigh 150. I lost the weight by accident, I've actually been trying to get up to 175 so I can enter some regulation fights with my friend.
Quote by IronMaiden5

Well if you're skinny trying to gain weight you'll likely garner bad eating habits and develop heart problems. You don't have to be really overweight to suffer from poor heart health.

If you're fat you'll lose it most likely through great habits and strengthen your heart at the same time.
Neither. Both are bad.

Oh and why the hell is everyone saying extremely skinny? Being fat would be more beneficial to should you decide to lose the weight. You'll gain muscle and like the other dude said, good eating habits. Oh and you can't eat a lot at a time when you're extremely skinny, you HAVE to take small bites, not because of a smaller stomach, but because you'll throw up and be sick if you eat too much.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Last edited by AlucardZero at Jul 28, 2008,
Thin, I could go for the sympathy look, like Christian Bale in The Machinist. When you're fat, people go, "you chubby cunt, get running," when you're disgustingly thin they go, "Aw, you look like you're disappearing, let's bulk you up," then she cooks you a steak.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Honestly it's mostly because club wear doesn't always look so good on my body

I can try but I won't always succeed.

me neither!

and i chose thin for the same reason reva did. and i would just eat a ****load until i was the desired weight i wanted.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I am really thin..
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Page 1 of 2