Opinions? I played one for about an hour through a Vox Valvetronix (Can't remember what kind, but I think it was 50 or something watts), and I thought it was amazing. Cleans weren't excellent, but it was good all around.

Also, I'm new here. Hello, everybody!
Great guitar. Comparable to Gibson LP Studios.

What more can I say?

And, yes, I do own one.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
I just bought an AL 2000 off ebay for $200, waiting for it to come in, anyone have experience with the 2000? I got the Spalted Maple finish
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Quote by RabbidWolf
I just bought an AL 2000 off ebay for $200, waiting for it to come in, anyone have experience with the 2000? I got the Spalted Maple finish

Don't know anything about the AL-2000, but for $200, I gotta say it can be pretty good.
Quote by Teh Wheelz
Opinions? I played one for about an hour through a Vox Valvetronix (Can't remember what kind, but I think it was 50 or something watts), and I thought it was amazing. Cleans weren't excellent, but it was good all around.

Also, I'm new here. Hello, everybody!

Welcome aboard! I have the AL-3000M ... almost 2 years or so, very solid guitar and at a little over $300, such a Bang for the $$$. I use it for Jazz band.

Have an Agile Reaper, and it's pretty much my favourite guitar. There's an Agile thread buried somewhere here.

It's a great guitar, for the price it's better than most Epiphones (bar the Elitists, but the 4000 is pretty close).
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
yeah post in the agile thread, you'll get a lot of response from long-time agile owners

i actually plan to buy the AL-3000 rootbeer, IF IT WOULD COME BACK IN STOCK ALREADY
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
yeah post in the agile thread, you'll get a lot of response from long-time agile owners

i actually plan to buy the AL-3000 rootbeer, IF IT WOULD COME BACK IN STOCK ALREADY

Hah. I like the rootbeer one a lot. The body for the one I played was simply black. And sorry, I didn't bother to check for the Agile thread.

I'm just a broke little kid with a Fender Strat (Gift from grandparents) and a Vox DA-5 (Again, gift from grandparents). Eventually, I'll get an AL-3000.
↑↑↑ then you probably played the slim profile neck,
which is the only difference between the rootbeer
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Do it! Agile's are amazing. My AL-2000 is better than any Epiphone I've played in GC, the neck is a lot more comfortable and the finish is stunning to say the least. Everyone I've shown it to flips when I tell them I only paid $200 for it.