Page 1 of 10
There was a kid in my class who stood up every day and told everyone he had new shoes. This went on for weeks, and we all thought him nuts. Then, one day, he stood up and told us a long story about why his family were moving to another part of the country, and how excited he was. The next thing we heard was that he'd died in a plane crash.

Let's hear about the weird kid in your class...
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Wowzers
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
I'm the weird kid

'Cause of my smartass comments, camp acting, giant brain and just pure awesomeness.

... Guys in my school can't take it all at once
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Whatever you do don't make fun of the weird kid. Befriend him, because if anything happens, he will let you live.

I don't know if I should feel bad for saying this.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
I remember some black kid who bragged about having a bullet in his stomach.

This was in kindergarten, possibly earlier...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
a kid in my 6th grade class would fap in class.....

we haven't heard from him since a teacher saw him....
YEAH
this girl in my old school

told everyone that her brother had died
then the next day i heard her talking to him on the phone LOL
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
there is a girl in my class that if you pester her enough she will say some crazy witch spell thingy and say that your hexed.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by wablahblahblah

Happened in my french class once.

Kid was caught beating it to the teacher under the table. Both the teacher and the kid went bright red
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
there is a kid in my class that always speaks jiburish to the teacher, and every one else, in the 4 years i known him, not a word of english, yet there is nothing wrong t=with him though.

we also had a wierd teacher, one time me and my mate walked in the class room, and he was actually.... sucking on his big toe. we almost snapped a pic, but he noticed us, and took it out. we told every one in the school. that day was kick ass
Students in HS agreed I'm one of the weirdest kids they knew. Like I'm so quiet, but really funny when I want to be.
There's was this kid when i was like 8 that was from like somewhere werid and very unusual(I think it was Virginia) and he was OCD with lying, and cussing...i think he was retarted...this kid's like 8 yr's old and he's saying out loud randomly

"So yeah i was riding my harley Goddamnit! and the cops started fuking chasing goddamnit! so i went to my gf's house and a had sex with her, all night!!! Goddamnit!"

Then he Sh!t his pants one day
and his parents had him put into a special school
My signature has doubled...
I've been known to fool around with people big time but they catch on usually. But one time I told this kid back in grade 6 that I sold grenades to the principle.

...and he believed me.
UG Republican

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.

Quote by xyz66
YES!!!

And I enjoy Katy Perry's music.

I swear to god nobody better sig this or else imma kill them
Last edited by Gods Waffle at Jul 28, 2008,
Quote by John Spartan
There's was this kid when i was like 8 that was from like somewhere werid and very unusual(I think it was Virginia) and he was OCD with lying, and cussing...i think he was retarted...this kid's like 8 yr's old and he's saying out loud randomly

"So yeah i was riding my harley Goddamnit! and the cops started fuking chasing goddamnit! so i went to my gf's house and a had sex with her, all night!!! Goddamnit!"

LOL
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by shadesofanger
Whatever you do don't make fun of the weird kid. Befriend him, because if anything happens, he will let you live.

I don't know if I should feel bad for saying this.

Don't thats exactly right, make friends, save a life.

Hmm Umm this girl fingered herself everyday in 6th grade she was alittle odd.
Quote by ShredGod George
yup, he does play an ibanez
a log with 6 pieces of yarn would be solid competition for it

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Kick it in the dick.

Snakes have dicks, right?
Quote by wablahblahblah

Ha that happened to me too, everyday in homeroom and english he'd beat it. everyone knew he did and he did it anyway. then the teacher caught him. He sorta stopped talking after that. lol, there was also this one kid who, in 5th grade, ran around with a stick and said he was gonna kill people or put out a fire or something and then i told him he had 7 days to live and he went to another school. haha
I've been speaking only gibberish for the past four years, but its my lifelong dream to be a public speaker
spaghetti-etti-etti
you fill me up with you carbohydrates
and energize me with simple sugars <3
Quote by John Spartan

Tourettes?

I'm homeschooled..So I guess I'm the weird kid. I probably seem weird to other people just because I'm not always talkative if I don't know people. I thnk I seem pretty normal though when you talk to me.
I love that guy. He farts in the middle of tests, he puts on surgical masks to prevent other people from getting sick or to keep himself healthy when there's an outbreak of aids or something.

He's a really cool guy. One of the only few honest people remaining in the world that truly dgaf about what people think of him.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Theres was weird kid named stephen thats so annoying, obnoxious, and cocky that he got beat up on a monthly basis by just about everyone.

There was this girl that fingered herself a lot in class but also had a boyfriend of 2 years and they hadn't even kissed. Her boyfriend was really weird too, come to think of it.
Quote by electricdeath
Hmm Umm this girl fingered herself everyday in 6th grade she was alittle odd.

Images or it didn't occur.
Quote by Spamwise
Tourettes?

Yepa, i was so trying to think of that word

Damn this gay ass brain of mine
My signature has doubled...
i think i might be the weird girl. but people talk to me sometimes so maybe i'm not weird enough
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by rosamamosa
i think i might be the weird girl. but people talk to me sometimes so maybe i'm not weird enough

Well, you don't look all too weird to me.

I'm a pretty weird kid says people at school, but I'm not the weird kid.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
A girl in my Biology class actually reads for pleasure!
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
A girl in my Biology class actually reads for pleasure!

I guess I'm the weird one..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by lordofthefood1
Well, you don't look all too weird to me.

I'm a pretty weird kid says people at school, but I'm not the weird kid.

well the weird kids arent weird because of how they look
unless they have fangs or something :/
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Haha our weird kid (a friend of mine), came into class in wearing a changshan (he's Chinese), and said, 'would any of you ladies consider bearing my children?'

Our AP class was pretty fucking funny.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Nirvana_17
Ha that happened to me too, everyday in homeroom and english he'd beat it. everyone knew he did and he did it anyway. then the teacher caught him. He sorta stopped talking after that. lol, there was also this one kid who, in 5th grade, ran around with a stick and said he was gonna kill people or put out a fire or something and then i told him he had 7 days to live and he went to another school. haha

I almost pissed myself at that one.
Quote by floppypick
I guess I'm the weird one..

haha floppy

GIVE US STOARY!!
UG Republican

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.

Quote by xyz66
YES!!!

And I enjoy Katy Perry's music.

I swear to god nobody better sig this or else imma kill them
There's this gay (literally) kid that acts like a stereotypical black girl. It's actually really funny.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by Gods Waffle
haha floppy

GIVE US STOARY!!

Well I just meant because I enjoy reading I'm weird. I don't really do weird **** but I can tell a story about a different person.

(I wasn't there for this in fact I was on the other side of the country)

In grade 8 in Ontario, they have a health class sort of thing which teaches kids about sex drugs and stuff like that.
Well this one girl decided it would be a good idea to share how she got rid of yeast infections. She told everyone she put yogurt in her vagina and it would get rid of it. She then told everyone her mom does it as well.

Jehova's witnesses are weird, weird people.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile