Ok so I've just recently gotten really into these guys and i love the whole story behind them or atleast what i've found.I cant really find any photos or bio on them just little thing so please if you have any pictures or bio about them let me know im very interested..thanks

They are a Carcass worship band who are all actual doctors. The bassist / vocalist is 60 years old.
didnt someone reveal sometime ago that this band really is a 'super group' pretending to be doctors? sort of like how Brujeria pretends to be mexican drug lords?
or maybe i'm thinking of a different group
My sig is better than yours
Just looked them up on wikipedia and it says that their last CD has a scratch-and-sniff face that smells like rotten meat, and would like to know if it's true.
Quote by TheMantipede
Just looked them up on wikipedia and it says that their last CD has a scratch-and-sniff face that smells like rotten meat, and would like to know if it's true.

Yes.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Quote by Snyper
didnt someone reveal sometime ago that this band really is a 'super group' pretending to be doctors? sort of like how Brujeria pretends to be mexican drug lords?
or maybe i'm thinking of a different group

Their ex bassist was in Exhumed, but thats the only thing I know.
ya exhumed...maybe some impaled guys too?
My sig is better than yours
They're really good, for some odd reason, i like quite a few Carcass worship bands more than carcass themselves.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
They sound quite a lot like Carcass.
Vocalist is amazing for a 60 year old - I can confirm that.