Ok i'm stuck in this god awful "awkward" phase right now..my hair completely looks like it has stopped growing
Is that possible
And my hairs like barely over my ears now, and i was wondering how long B4 it gets down in my eye's(a rough estimate plz)
How long did it take to grow your's?

Sorry for the gay post
My signature has doubled...
Some people have really weak hair and it takes a really, really long time to grow it, like two years until it's shoulder length.

Sucks to be you mate.
HAha.. i dont think it is possible for your hair to stop growing.. but it can start growing really reaaaaally slow... if its barely over your ears now.. it'll probably be in your eyes in abouttt.. 6 weeks if your hair grows THAT slowly... and to answer that qyestion, it took me a Lonng time to grow my hair :P
TRIM IT!
Most people are stupid and go "urr ill dont cut my hair to grow it", WRONG, if you dont trim it in a while, it will slow down, grow all ****ed up and thin, and will eventually take even more time to grow.
Plus its summer, hair grows faster, so trim it a bit.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by John Spartan
Ok i'm stuck in this god awful "awkward" phase right now..my hair completely looks like it has stopped growing
Is that possible
And my hairs like barely over my ears now, and i was wondering how long B4 it gets down in my eye's(a rough estimate plz)
How long did it take to grow your's?

Sorry for the gay post

Don't be sorry! Be filled with gaiety!

Hair can really be slowed down by split ends. Go somewhere and get it trimmed. Tell the barber that you want your hair to be longer but your split ends are probably slowing it down and to just trim as little as possible in order to get rid of the split ends.
hmm. well, about 3 months ago, i buzzed my hair until it was about an inch and a half long. and right now, its up to my eyes.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
hair doesnt stop growing even when u have split ends since it grows from the roots not ends