Ok... maybe it's just me, but I really got into that song "I'm yours" by Jason Mraz. By the looks of it and the 100 searched tabs on this site, so did a lot of you... so I went out and bought a record of his... crap. Then I found the Album with "I'm yours"... also crap. Am I the only one that thinks this or does this dude have anything better I haven't found!?!?! I was completetly turned off because I really thought this dude would be my next inspiration... sigh.
Well he's not a one hit wonder, he's pretty popular. I had a girlfriend who was obsessed with him, he makes all the ladies swoon. I guess he's supposed to be a pretty competent improviser.
Well, one thing's popular and the other is talented...? Not to mention I'm your's is such a simple song to play.
Quote by Donswald
Well he's not a one hit wonder, he's pretty popular. I had a girlfriend who was obsessed with him, he makes all the ladies swoon. I guess he's supposed to be a pretty competent improviser.

Im not much of a fan, but my friend brought over a live DVD of him. I have to say it was awesome. He's quite a talented musician.
shred is gaudy music
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
Lock or delete this thread.

*Reported*

or you could just not post in it and let it go.

its probably more gratifying to *report* stuff though.
shred is gaudy music
Last edited by GuitarMunky at Jul 29, 2008,
Quote by GuitarMunky

lol thanks Munky. I just thought I'd get an opinion about this Jason Mraz guy. I'm not very good with the internet or computers lol So my dumb ass is always posting wrong stuff in the wrong places... sigh, I'll get the hang of this, someday lol Also, I'm gonna be bugging you to critique some of my stuff. If you don't mind. Who better than I guy I've argued with before? lol I just haven't had time, work, and my wife just came back home. So I haven't touched the guitar in about 4 days. I'm dying.
Quote by GuitarMunky

I know you know this, but it's easier for mods to deal with threads that don't belong if someone reports them. Unless the reporter is being an asshole, don't worry about whether or not someone is reporting a thread.

ocelott/anyone who doesn't know this; in the future, if you realize your thread is in the wrong place, you can delete your thread by going to the first post and editing it, then selecting delete. I didn't know about this for a while, but it's useful

Since you've already got a thread in B&A, I don't have to move this, so... *Closed*
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out