I really like the sound of this. It's right down my alley of music. The only negative thing I noticed it that it sounds kinda sloppy at some parts and sometimes things don't really flow into each other.

Other than that I like what you've got going. If you've got a chance check out my acoustic stuff. however, there is a problem - I do sing, and I suck at singing, so that will definitely be my downfall...https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968
haha yea, i get frustrated really easy when it comes to recording, so i sometimes settle for half-assed playing. I think im going to re-record "zayra" because of some fret buzzing and some sloppy notes.

I liked your stuff, it was different than most things i listen to but it was still quite good. Your vocals have extreme potential, just need to work out some kinks (like my guitar playing) and your golden.
Whenever I record I don't feel "nervous" per say, but there is definitely a lot more pressure because I want everything to sound good even when I play it back. Sometimes it takes a lot of work, but once you have a good take of a song it's definitely worth it.

Also, I find that recording helps me improve - it challenges me so that I have to play the song well every time if I want to get it done in a fewer number of takes. When you listen back to myself after a rough recording you can really hear what sounds good and where you sound sloppy so that you know what you need to do to fix that.

Anyways, thanks for the comment about my music! I look forward to hearing more of your tunes (especially after you've worked out the kinks).