Hi. I've posted a thread about me needing help with amps and I'm trying to decide between the Peavey Classic 30 or the Peavey Valveking 112. I also would like to know any upgrades that would be worth while. I am 13 so I don't have a lot of money, but am willing to save up. Any help will be appreciated.
Classic 30 man, should beat the hell out of the VK. imo
look at some youtube videos too to see if you can find which amp is better for your tastes in music.
Guitars:
2009 Fender 72 Deluxe Telecaster
Yamaha F-130 Acoustic
Amps:
Blackstar HT5
Effects:
MXR Micro Chorus
R3FX Dual Resistafier
I playmostly classic rock and stuff like that. Does that change your opinion in any way?
I'm also thinking about the (don't yell at me) Marshall MG100DFX or the Marshall MG100HDFX half stack.
Classic 30 is great for classic rock and such, and it has great cleans. You can get one used for less than $300. You'll be much happier with a C30 than a 100 watt practice amp.

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
Quote by Rockin'15
Is there anything I should upgrade in the Classic 30?

It'd be a good idea to upgrade the speaker eventually. It's not imminent though... you can make do perfectly fine with the stock speaker.

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
Quote by Rockin'15
I'm also thinking about the (don't yell at me) Marshall MG100DFX or the Marshall MG100HDFX half stack.

It's still crap, like I told you in your other thread.

Stop making threads asking the same question ffs.

*reported*
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by Checker
It'd be a good idea to upgrade the speaker eventually. It's not imminent though... you can make do perfectly fine with the stock speaker.

What speaker would be the best probably?