Page 5 of 69
Quote by Hirschberger
I need some help with my hair. My hair is extremely curly at times, but i sorta want to grow it long, but i'm not sure how or if it will work and not become a giant afro (damn jew fro :wtf.

Jew Fro:

so what should i do with my hair?
- Cut it really short?
- Try and grow long hair?
- other?

Edit: this is an old pic from a while ago with a ****ty computer camera, so sorry for that

I'd say grow it out, but you're going to have to stick it out and it is not easy.

Refer to my profile.
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
My hairs got not long but kinda long compared to how I usually have it, and I find that it gets in the way when I do sports and crap, but girls dig it. Sooo, I'm not sure whether to chop if off or keep it. Check out my pic's and get back to me please, it would be much appreciated.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever." 1984.
Quote by Disposable-Hero
My hairs got not long but kinda long compared to how I usually have it, and I find that it gets in the way when I do sports and crap, but girls dig it. Sooo, I'm not sure whether to chop if off or keep it. Check out my pic's and get back to me please, it would be much appreciated.

Definitely don't chop it off! You might want to keep the fringe slightly shorter so it doesn't get in your eyes if you're not used to it and you might have to take like 1cm off the rest as a result but your style right now is great.
Quote by Delanoir
I'm fairly pale, and I have blue eyes.

Here's a (bad) picture of me, somewhat recently

EDIT: Haha, alright. I'll try and get some color.

Honestly though, I'm not sure I'd want to do it gradually or partially. I'd rather just do it all at once. And I don't necessarily want it real light, just a dark blonde at most.

Honestly man, I say you keep your hair the way it is. It looks great.
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Question:
If you have curly hair, is it socially acceptable/does it look good to only straighten the fringe (if you're a male) or is it just retarded?

Natural curls all round:
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/profile_mojo_data/1/7/8/4/178463/pics/_c293852_image_0.jpg

With straightened fringe:
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z70/EnJeRiCa/Photo27.jpg

Or hidden option number 3: Dreads. lol.

thanks.

I say, keep it curly man.
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
Hey Pit, I need some help. Well, I'm starting ROTC this year, so I'm going to have to cut my hair. I've never really had short hair, and I don't know what to do. All of the barbers near me are old, so basically I have to tell them what I want. I need ideas for short hair that won't make me cringe every time I look in the mirror.

Sorry for the huge pic.

Any advice would be cool. I can't ask my parents, because they're liable to give me a buzz.

Thanks Pit.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Portuguese_boy
That's already short.

Not short enough.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
So i have a problem. My hair (medium length, past my collar, over my ears, and just past my eyebrows, and really thick) flips up at the ends when it is dry, but when its wet after i get out of the shower, the weight of the water is preventing it from flipping up at the ends, and it looks damn good. How do i keep it like that?
^^^ straighten it
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Ehh, its not really a gel or straightening style, i like the way it looks as a whole, i just want the ends to hang down loose and not stick up. Hang on and ill get a pic up.
Quote by Riot Act
So i have a problem. My hair (medium length, past my collar, over my ears, and just past my eyebrows, and really thick) flips up at the ends when it is dry, but when its wet after i get out of the shower, the weight of the water is preventing it from flipping up at the ends, and it looks damn good. How do i keep it like that?

I'd say straighten it or use some mousse.

Also: I am most likely getting dreads tomorrow. The only reason I wouldn't be is if the place charges an obscene amount. =D
Ok, i put a picture of it on my profile (ignore the girl, but she is my girlfriend, so watch it :P)

Its not the best but the rest of them on there are older and my hair is longer now.

Now help
So guys, keep my current short hair or go back to my medium length hair? Go to my profile for pics of both.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by mrwaffles
Just flat iron the ends. You did say that you didn't want them to flip out, right?

Right. So that wont make it hard or anything? Cuz i want it to hang limp and move when i move my head (it kind of does now, but gravity really only works it magic when my hair is wet)
Quote by StreetLight3989
So guys, keep my current short hair or go back to my medium length hair? Go to my profile for pics of both.

I vote medium length.
Quote by StreetLight3989

Short looks much better.

Any tips for my hair?

What would look cool?

Shorter longer?

What would you do?

My dad wants me to get my hair cut short before I go back to school. Wich is in a week or so. I'm not getting it cut short though!
Last edited by justin129 at Aug 5, 2008,
Quote by justin129

Any tips for my hair?

What would look cool?

Shorter longer?

What would you do?

My dad wants me to get my hair cut short before I go back to school. Wich is in a week or so. I'm not getting it cut though!

Don't get it cut short, but maybe get it out of your eyes, like medium length?
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Kind of a stupid question, but meh.

How can I give my hair like a "separated" look. Kind of hard to explain, but what I mean is, having separate strands of hair which go in all different directions. My hair is somewhat curly (profile pic if you feel like it) and I hate it when my hair looks all together and it looks like I brushed it or something. I also like it when my hair looks slightly greasy, well not really greasy, but shiny-ish.

If anyone knows what the hell I'm talking about I'd really like an answer. Thanks!
Fender Deluxe Roadhouse (MIM)
Vox AC15C1
Quote by justin129

Any tips for my hair?

What would look cool?

Shorter longer?

What would you do?

My dad wants me to get my hair cut short before I go back to school. Wich is in a week or so. I'm not getting it cut short though!

You look like a badass. I say keep it around that length.
Quote by maggot2011
What do you guys think I should do with my hair? Pics in my profile. I kind of like it the way it is now because of small waves and like it curls at the bottom but I would like it long again, maybe as long as I used to have it or longer or somewhere in between. idk Help me!

Help please? Gracias.
i need to straighten mine, but im too lazy.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by justin129
*pic*

Any tips for my hair?

What would look cool?

Shorter longer?

What would you do?

Looks damn snazzy as it is.
Quote by fender7802
Kind of a stupid question, but meh.

How can I give my hair like a "separated" look. Kind of hard to explain, but what I mean is, having separate strands of hair which go in all different directions. My hair is somewhat curly (profile pic if you feel like it) and I hate it when my hair looks all together and it looks like I brushed it or something. I also like it when my hair looks slightly greasy, well not really greasy, but shiny-ish.

If anyone knows what the hell I'm talking about I'd really like an answer. Thanks!

Try some mousse or gel.
Quote by IEatOrphans
After I come out of the shower my hair is nice and smooth. But after I let it dry it becomes very dry and puffy. Is there any conditioner any of you guys could recommend to keep my hair nice and smooth. It's about shoulder length. Slightly shorter then justin129.

Edit: you can go take a look at a picture of me on my profile.

Uh...Try some deep conditioners, I guess. There was one product I used for a while that came in a tub and it worked very well. I don't recall the name, but it had something to do with damage control or deep conditioning...
Quote by maggot2011
Help please? Gracias.

I think your hair would look better longer.

Also, yuMayumA, I love your mohawk. The pink makes it even more awesome.
I just got my hair re layered the other day it's amazing how much easier it is to manage when the split ends are gone!
I'm trying to grow out my bangs but it's taking forever grr.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Erm, I was growing out my hair but it looks ugly. Does it always look ugly when growing out? My mum kept saying it looked ugly, so I just chopped it off. After 8 months hard work. It got to about 7 inches long.
Okay, well I have bright red obscene hair color. Since school is starting and stuff, I don't want it to attact as much attention in class. I want a soft hair color. So I'm thinking of going dark brown with some purple strands. Would that look ok? Or..any other suggestions?

I am going to the salon in time next week to cut my hair much shorter/rid of split ends, so by then I should have my two new hair colors. :P
i've got a few questions:
1. does wearing bandannas slow hair growth any?
2. why can't hair stylists ever get your hair how you want it, even if you have pics?
3. my hair has a v thing in teh bangs, the sides go to my eyebrows, and the middle goes to mid-eye. how do i fix this? have them cut it evenly? because i don't like the way the even cuts look...
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
Quote by mrwaffles
Dreads are in! They aren't really dreads quite yet, but they've been backcombed and twisted. In about 3 months I'll be allowed to wash it.

pics?
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

Quote by yuMayumA
Pink hawk

**** that looks so badass.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic