I have a Gibson SG standard and for the first time I noticed that some of the strings were buzzing when i was playing them. I decided to raise the action by adjusting the bridge and after this adjustment the strings made even more buzzing noise. I then lowered my action a little bit and got my truss rod adjusted at Long & McQuade..the guys there loosened it to make the bow bigger. The buzzing is still there, but it is not as bad as it once was...but it's not as good as it used to be! Also, the guitar feels way differently now that the arch in the guitar neck is much bigger. Does anyone know what could be wrong? Could a less intense arch in the neck somehow help with the buzzing?
dude same exact thing with me i have a standard sg and i have my A string buzzing like a moe
where does the buzzing occur? first few frets or the whole fretboard?
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by leviticus_22953
where does the buzzing occur? first few frets or the whole fretboard?

im not entirely sure but I think that its either the fret right after the fret that i am holding, or the one right after that. (If im holding the 5th fret, its either buzzing at the 6th or 7th fret)

P.S. I've had this guitar for 4 years and I am just noticing this buzzing now..
frets are worn? try to take it to a tech or luthier and see what the problem is. it could be the truss rod, action, nut, fret or the neck itself.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC