So as of late, it has become popular to lampoon my posts by making mad libs out of them, so I thought I would make a thread devoted to a new one each day.

My post for today:

So tonight I am at my computer lurking around on the pit, and I read the thread about the guy and his girl being 14 and 13 and having a pregnancy scare. It was a wall of text, so SaintsofNowhere made an emoticon version of it. I read it as I am using my laptop at the kitchen table. His emoticon version makes me laugh so hard it prompts my dad to ask me what is so funny. I just tell him that it is a joke a friend e-mailed to me. He asks what the joke is. I just tell him that it is something that his generation wouldn't understand. He gets this really sad look on his face and walks away.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Last edited by Spartan070sarge at Jul 28, 2008,
Sorry, I would, but I won't; mad-libs come from spontaneous rants. They can't be forced
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Aww, Karvid, you are the mad lib king! I promise they will always be spontaneous and ranting.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
So tonight I am at my _____ lurking around on the ______, and I read the thread about the ______ and his _____ being 14 and 13 and having a _____ scare. It was a wall of text, so ________ made an _______ version of it. I _____ it as I am using my ____ at the kitchen table. His ________ makes me laugh so hard it prompts my dad to ask me what is so funny. I just tell him that it is a _____ a _____ e-mailed to me. He asks what the joke is. I just tell him that it is something that his _______ wouldn't understand. He gets this really ____ look on his face and ______.

^
that's a mad lib

Edit:ahhhhhhh, beatin to it by the ts and person above
Quote by stratkat
So tonight I am at my _____ lurking around on the ______, and I read the thread about the ______ and his _____ being 14 and 13 and having a _____ scare. It was a wall of text, so ________ made an _______ version of it. I _____ it as I am using my ____ at the kitchen table. His ________ makes me laugh so hard it prompts my dad to ask me what is so funny. I just tell him that it is a _____ a _____ e-mailed to me. He asks what the joke is. I just tell him that it is something that his _______ wouldn't understand. He gets this really ____ look on his face and ______.

^
that's a mad lib :mad

Edit:ahhhhhhh, beatin to it by the ts and person above

That's better than TS's. The idea of a mad lib is to take out words like nouns and adjectives, not whole phrases.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
This is why I need help, because I can't mad lib!

Quote by John Frusciante
So tonight I am at my ____ lurking around on the ____, and I read the ____ about the guy and his ____ being 14 and 13 and having a _____ scare. It was a wall of ____, so SaintsofNowhere made an ______ of it. I read it as I am using my_____ at the kitchen table. His ______ makes me laugh so hard it prompts my dad to ask me ______ so _____. I just tell him that it is _____ a friend ______ to me. He asks what the ______ is. I just tell him that it ______, his generation wouldn't understand. He gets this really ______ on his face and _____ away.

Meh.
So tonight I am __a pokemon___ lurking around on the pit, and I read the thread about_______bulbasaur________. It was a wall of text, so___charmander__ made an _____ecstacy story_____ of it. I read it as I am using my _pidgey_ at the __chest__. His___raping___ makes me laugh so hard it prompts my dad to ask me what is so funny. I just tell him that it is a joke a friend e-mailed to me. He asks what the joke is. I just tell him that it is something that ____has to do with rape_____. He gets this _pedosmile_ and walks away.

I'm not making one, i'm doing one.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
So tonight I am at my fap box lurking around on the fap channels, and I read the Daily Fap about the guy and his Johnson being 14 and 13 and having a Excitement scare. It was a wall of poop, so SaintsofNowhere made an collage of it. I read it as I am using my hand at the kitchen table. His shlong makes me laugh so hard it prompts my dad to ask me to rub it so gently. I just tell him that it is barely a friendly fap to me. He asks what the Fap is. I just tell him that it feels good, his generation wouldn't understand. He gets this really exited look on his face and faps away.
If The Sun Refused To Shine
I Would Still Be Loving You
Mountains Crumble To The Sea
There Would Still Be You And Me

My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby