I posted this earlier but my symptoms have changed quite a bit since then.

Basically my stomach has been hurting since Thursday morning. I thought i was just sick, but since Saturday the pain is gradually getting worse.

Heres some details of what i'm going through, maybe someones had the same thing and they will know what to do.

- Technically its not my stomach thats hurting, its above my stomach, but below my heart. Like right in the middle of my torso. (until a few hours ago... now the pain has moved down into what feels like my stomach )

- I hadn't had the urge to take a dump until today since Thursday... so I did that a long while ago and it went from kind of constipationish (or what I think it is, i've never had it) to diahrrea... and now its at the point where its a mix between diahrrea and the food I have ate (like its not digesting the food i'm guessing) and its not like "run to the bathroom" diahrrea, its more like I have to sit there for 10 minutes diahrrea...

- i'm 16, so I doubt it'd be an ulser (spelling?) or anything like that. I also do not smoke or drink... but i'm not a very healthy eater, so that may have to do with somthing.

advice?
Holy fuck.

Get to a doctor!
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
errrrrr doctor? now. quickly
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
its that bad?

My mother had a checkup at the doctor today and she explained the situation to the doctor since it was free... she told him its above my stomach and it mainly hurts when I move (those were the only symtoms I had at the time) and he said it was probably a pulled muscle.
Second opinion?

Don't seek it from The Pit.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Hmm. When you do poop, does it look like this?

Edit: Actually I don't think I can post an image of my piece of turd here, so I'll just post the water remaining.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!

EDIT: DAMMIT, beaten to it!
Last edited by AA00P at Jul 28, 2008,
you have aids of the stomach.

trust me... i'm a doctor.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by Jeremy Clark
I posted this earlier but my symptoms have changed quite a bit since then.

Basically my stomach has been hurting since Thursday morning. I thought i was just sick, but since Saturday the pain is gradually getting worse.

Heres some details of what i'm going through, maybe someones had the same thing and they will know what to do.

- Technically its not my stomach thats hurting, its above my stomach, but below my heart. Like right in the middle of my torso. (until a few hours ago... now the pain has moved down into what feels like my stomach )

- I hadn't had the urge to take a dump until today since Thursday... so I did that a long while ago and it went from kind of constipationish (or what I think it is, i've never had it) to diahrrea... and now its at the point where its a mix between diahrrea and the food I have ate (like its not digesting the food i'm guessing) and its not like "run to the bathroom" diahrrea, its more like I have to sit there for 10 minutes diahrrea...

- i'm 16, so I doubt it'd be an ulser (spelling?) or anything like that. I also do not smoke or drink... but i'm not a very healthy eater, so that may have to do with somthing.

advice?

wow i was feeling the same, but the stomach pain just went away, now i still have a diarrhea mix
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
a couple of times, i tried playing tennis after a long while of not playing tennis. i always thought the stomach pain i had afterward was some weird stomachache, but i soon figured out that they were muscle cramps.

so, your doctor might be right?
no idea about the diarrhea though.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Do you drink lots of pop?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
a couple of times, i tried playing tennis after a long while of not playing tennis. i always thought the stomach pain i had afterward was some weird stomachache, but i soon figured out that they were muscle cramps.

so, your doctor might be right?
no idea about the diarrhea though.

Probably. Thursday I went out of town with my friends to a water park for like 8 hours and i'm not the most physically active person out there... so I probably just wasn't used to it.
Quote by floppypick
Do you drink lots of pop?

not as much as alot of people. I may have a glass or two a day but not like 6 cans or anything.