Firefox - DownloadHelper
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.

What is this thread about?

EDIT: Oh! a MUSIC track!

I get it

Real Player does this
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Yeah you want that new Underoath song bad don't you?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
It's up on their myspace, it's not bad. If you're a fan of Underoath it's definatly worth checking out.

Apparently my friend was able to download the new one plus another new one which I haven't heard yet.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
It's up on their myspace, it's not bad. If you're a fan of Underoath it's definatly worth checking out.

Apparently my friend was able to download the new one plus another new one which I haven't heard yet.

Get ahold of your friend then post back here
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
yer seems pretty good. album shall be interesting ay. i still think they're only chasing safety = underoath at their best. although their last album had some gems lol.
How do you save the song once you open it with that ripping site? It just opened it in a new window and is playing it.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Quote by tr3nt
How do you save the song once you open it with that ripping site? It just opened it in a new window and is playing it.

man i had that prob the other day, if you changed the song name before it was downloaded thats why, just leave it as all the random numbers then change it when its downloaded?
I got it, I saved it to my desktop and then put it in my iTunes.