I don't like EMG pickups. But this one happened to come installed in a Squier '51 that cost less than the pickup alone is worth so I bought it. It was made in 2001 and only 5000 were produced worldwide. Comes with what you see pictured- the lead from the pup, then the battery connector thing, 4 screws (one of which has broken and is stuck in my guitar )

What do I want? A set of pups for the squier. A couple humbucker sized P-90's would do the trick, but feel free to offer up something else if you think I might be interested. cash accepted. again, make an offer. I've made several transactions on UB and each was completed without complication.

enjoy the pics. be sure to check out my other listing for a very rare guitar!

within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
how much would you want for it cash, as i have no pickups for you to trade
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
to be honest, I'd really rather trade it straight up. I'll give it ten days or so to see if anyone's got anything to trade then I'll get back to you.
every key
every secret

i have a bill lawrance l500xl ill trade for it. or i have a set of custom wound humbucker that the bridge is like a 59 and the neck is a paf they are both very p-90 sounding!pm me
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
nah, no thanks. isnt the 500XL a metal pup? looking for something like phat cats.
every key
every secret

I got pick ups that I would trade for those though I dont know what they are they came with my Schecter Omen there website says there these Schecter Diamond Plus pickups
well. no thanks to the schecters. humbucker sized p90's. also would take some fender wide range HBs (the ones in 72 telecaster thinlines and deluxes)
every key
every secret

I know it's no what you wanted, but anything interest you in my trade thread?
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
hmmmm no thanks.

i'm in no rush to get rid of this, so i'll probably hold onto it until I get what I'm after.
every key
every secret

now accepting: fender aerodyne bass. pretty much any MIJ/cij fender. I have other stuff to offer. let me know if you're interested.
every key
every secret

i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
every key
every secret

i like to oat, oat, oat... oaples and banonos!
every key
every secret

Maybe for cash depending on the price, but I have no pickups to trade that I think you'd like. A couple of quadrails but they're a bit rubbish!
$116 ppd?. So EMG recently came out with a chrome EMG. Big liars. they'd been saying they would just stick to black but i imagine the demand was overwhelming. These new ones are going for $125 new, but mine is an anniversary version and thus has some value as a collectible.

Oh, and I'm no longer interested in trading for pups. I had about a bajillion unfinishable projects that I have finally abandoned. Maybe a holy grail of some kind? That's about it but offer up.
every key
every secret