Is avenged sevenfold really that bad like honesly i like them but evweryone seeems to hate them what do you think
No, they're much worse.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
city of evil was an awesome album, really badass. the new one, pretty much simply isn't good to listen to. there great musicians and got a little more experimental on the newest one, and its not their sound. critical acclaim just like sucks, the lyrics and stuff. now they have orchestras and country sounds, its not them, and its not good. still a great band in general though, just the new album isn't liked by many.
Well two years ago my sister had a huge ****ing crush on singer guy so I had to listen to them non stop for two years, worst years of my life, I didn't think the guitars were that bad until I learned about Paul Gilbert, Satch, Vai, Becker, etc. Now I just think they are worse then crap.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
They have a good sound but they are a relatively untalented band. The only saving grace for me is the drummer and sometimes the singer.
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
Everyone seems to hate them? I can't tell you how many A7X shirts I see daily.

I personally detest the band, but that's another story.
LOL
I used to love them at the time of their "Waking the Fallen" album, but they changed and so did my attitude toward them.