Hey thought id make a thread for christians out there. I like alot of heavy stuff, and wanna start a band. Open to suggestions thanx
Quote by xCxMx
Hey thought id make a thread for christians out there. I like alot of heavy stuff, and wanna start a band. Open to suggestions thanx

I just want to warn you ahead of time that the last Christian thread that was started didn't go too well. A lot of disputes and warnings, etc. Good luck though.

And if you are looking for heavy Christian bands, try The7Method http://www.myspace.com/the7method. They are a band from around my area so I've heard their stuff quite a bit.

Edit: They have apparently changed their name to The Ascendicate, so you can look that up as well. http://www.myspace.com/theascendicate

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
I'm Christian.

I think this is the only post I'm going to get in before all the flaming starts. It's okay though, I'm used to being made fun of because I'm Christian and my favorite band happens to be Christian (UnderOath).

So err, good luck to this thread? Hopefully it gets 1 page before the flames begin....doubt it though :\
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
Quote by k4rma
I'm Christian.

I think this is the only post I'm going to get in before all the flaming starts. It's okay though, I'm used to being made fun of because I'm Christian and my favorite band happens to be Christian (UnderOath).

So err, good luck to this thread? Hopefully it gets 1 page before the flames begin....doubt it though :\

SCREW YOU CHRISTIAN!

I didnt know underoath was Christian
Quote by blood8815
SCREW YOU CHRISTIAN!

I didnt know underoath was Christian

Haha yeah! During every show, close to the end, they take some time and talk about how God saved them (The screamer was a drug and alcohol addict) and say that they are only up here because of Him, but if you (the crowd) doesn't believe the same thing, that's fine because they still want to hang and talk with you.
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
You know it shouldn't be this way...worrying about flaming...but it's all those idiots in the world.
Quote by xCxMx
Ma

Reported for spam.

Dousche. I never report people.

Anyways, UG might not be the place to do this, and you should try those other websites, but still, good luck.
Quote by punkforlife93
Reported for spam.

Dousche. I never report people.

Anyways, UG might not be the place to do this, and you should try those other websites, but still, good luck.

Err. Question time!

Is posting the state you are from considered spam?
Quote by CrazyDavey
Cool, first Christian thread I've seen. Online band or where you are? and where are you? and Favorite bands?
Quote by xCxMx

we would need a location.
what
Hey guys, A couple friends of mine play in a Christian Rock/Metal band, they're pretty good, their guitarists' awesome (IMO anyway)

http://www.myspace.com/thegoodnightfight

check em' out

(Woohoo for getting a post in before the flames!)
Gibson Explorer - Black, Chrome Hardware

Orange Rocker 30 Head
Avatar 4x12 Cabinet, Orange Tolex, Vintage 30 speakers

Line 6 FM4 Filter Modulator

Line 6 DL4

Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Signature Slash Wah